ECA Stack VS ECA Extreme??

MoparRob

Awards
Well I am getting ready to cut and thought that I'd use an ECA sup for some help. I've read around on here and am getting confused. I've read people will take the ECA Stack and then add some sort of ephedra and caffeine with it. Then I look where to get ECA Stack and found ECA EXTREME that has 25mgs of Ephedra extract and 200MG of caffeine already in it. So my question is are people using ECA Extreme on top of a third party ephedra extract and Caffiene or?? Or are ECA Stack and Extreme different things? Sorry for the damn novel just want to be clear.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The ECA stack is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin. The general consensus for the dosage is 25mg Eph, 200mg Caffeine and 80mg Aspirin.

I am not sure what ECA Extreme is but I have seen some ECA stacks being sold with additional caffeine (400mg) and one or two have 50mg Ephedrine in.

If you haven't used ECA before stick to the 'normal' dosage and see how you get on.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Well I am getting ready to cut and thought that I'd use an ECA sup for some help. I've read around on here and am getting confused. I've read people will take the ECA Stack and then add some sort of ephedra and caffeine with it. Then I look where to get ECA Stack and found ECA EXTREME that has 25mgs of Ephedra extract and 200MG of caffeine already in it. So my question is are people using ECA Extreme on top of a third party ephedra extract and Caffiene or?? Or are ECA Stack and Extreme different things? Sorry for the damn novel just want to be clear.

ephedra extract with alkaloids is banned from being contained in a weight loss supplement/drug

if you by chance found somewhere that sells banned ephedra extract it will say mu huang or sida cordifolia or group alkaloids or a combination. if it says ephedra extract (leaves) it is bogus [ hint : most supplement companies selling ephedra extract say this- i.e. hi-tech pharmaceuticals]. this is because there are no alkaloids in the leaves and so they are allowed to sell it as a weight loss supp.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
^ +1

Ephedra extract is garbage and has no thermogenic effect.

I love how deceptive marketing is. Better off with some Bronakid or primatene and a cup of coffee. Dirt cheap and works.

statik

statik

Awards
I just bought the Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10. Dirt cheap. It is Ephedrine HCI 12.5 mg. Is it better to mix this with straight up caffeine pills/asprin or can you mix it with a cheap fat-burning pill that includes caffiene/green tea/hoodia? I've never made my own ECA before and haven't used ephedra since the ban first came in years ago.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
I just bought the Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10. Dirt cheap. It is Ephedrine HCI 12.5 mg. Is it better to mix this with straight up caffeine pills/asprin or can you mix it with a cheap fat-burning pill that includes caffiene/green tea/hoodia? I've never made my own ECA before and haven't used ephedra since the ban first came in years ago.
Absolutely, either way, thats fine.

steviestv8

Awards
so wait i just need to get ahold of Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief and caffeine and aspirin in the rcomennded amounts and take the pills? im new to the stack

MoparRob

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys, I bought some Bronkaid and generic No-Doz today. I read around that there is no real benefit to the aspirin though. Is there any truth to this? Or is the aspirin a beneficial component of the stack? Also what exactly is the aspirin supposed to do? Thanks again guys!

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys, I bought some Bronkaid and generic No-Doz today. I read around that there is no real benefit to the aspirin though. Is there any truth to this? Or is the aspirin a beneficial component of the stack? Also what exactly is the aspirin supposed to do? Thanks again guys!
Without getting too technical, it Prolongs the thermogenic effect. E/C will raise your core temp and asprin supposedly keeps that process sustained longer.

With or without it, either way.

Stevie, i would research it a bit more.

I would start at the lowest dose possible (half a pill, or 12.5 mgs Ephedrine) and with a lowered dose of caffeine first.

Then acclimate to a normal dosage eventually.

statik

statik

Awards
so wait i just need to get ahold of Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief and caffeine and aspirin in the rcomennded amounts and take the pills? im new to the stack
correct! good luck.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
so do i get this straight 1 pill of (Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10.) = 12.5 mg ephedrine and take this with a cheap fat burner containing caffiene/green tea/hoodia