ECA Stack VS ECA Extreme??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.97%

ECA Stack VS ECA Extreme??

Well I am getting ready to cut and thought that I'd use an ECA sup for some help. I've read around on here and am getting confused. I've read people will take the ECA Stack and then add some sort of ephedra and caffeine with it. Then I look where to get ECA Stack and found ECA EXTREME that has 25mgs of Ephedra extract and 200MG of caffeine already in it. So my question is are people using ECA Extreme on top of a third party ephedra extract and Caffiene or?? Or are ECA Stack and Extreme different things? Sorry for the damn novel just want to be clear.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.97%

The ECA stack is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin. The general consensus for the dosage is 25mg Eph, 200mg Caffeine and 80mg Aspirin.

I am not sure what ECA Extreme is but I have seen some ECA stacks being sold with additional caffeine (400mg) and one or two have 50mg Ephedrine in.

If you haven't used ECA before stick to the 'normal' dosage and see how you get on.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoparRob View Post
    Well I am getting ready to cut and thought that I'd use an ECA sup for some help. I've read around on here and am getting confused. I've read people will take the ECA Stack and then add some sort of ephedra and caffeine with it. Then I look where to get ECA Stack and found ECA EXTREME that has 25mgs of Ephedra extract and 200MG of caffeine already in it. So my question is are people using ECA Extreme on top of a third party ephedra extract and Caffiene or?? Or are ECA Stack and Extreme different things? Sorry for the damn novel just want to be clear.

ephedra extract with alkaloids is banned from being contained in a weight loss supplement/drug

if you by chance found somewhere that sells banned ephedra extract it will say mu huang or sida cordifolia or group alkaloids or a combination. if it says ephedra extract (leaves) it is bogus [ hint : most supplement companies selling ephedra extract say this- i.e. hi-tech pharmaceuticals]. this is because there are no alkaloids in the leaves and so they are allowed to sell it as a weight loss supp.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

^ +1

Ephedra extract is garbage and has no thermogenic effect.

I love how deceptive marketing is. Better off with some Bronakid or primatene and a cup of coffee. Dirt cheap and works.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%

I just bought the Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10. Dirt cheap. It is Ephedrine HCI 12.5 mg. Is it better to mix this with straight up caffeine pills/asprin or can you mix it with a cheap fat-burning pill that includes caffiene/green tea/hoodia? I've never made my own ECA before and haven't used ephedra since the ban first came in years ago.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    I just bought the Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10. Dirt cheap. It is Ephedrine HCI 12.5 mg. Is it better to mix this with straight up caffeine pills/asprin or can you mix it with a cheap fat-burning pill that includes caffiene/green tea/hoodia? I've never made my own ECA before and haven't used ephedra since the ban first came in years ago.
    Absolutely, either way, thats fine.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    Absolutely, either way, thats fine.
    good deal... cuz i already have some fat burners and don't feel like ordering any caff pills.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%

so wait i just need to get ahold of Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief and caffeine and aspirin in the rcomennded amounts and take the pills? im new to the stack
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.97%

Thanks for all the replies guys, I bought some Bronkaid and generic No-Doz today. I read around that there is no real benefit to the aspirin though. Is there any truth to this? Or is the aspirin a beneficial component of the stack? Also what exactly is the aspirin supposed to do? Thanks again guys!
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

Quote Originally Posted by MoparRob View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys, I bought some Bronkaid and generic No-Doz today. I read around that there is no real benefit to the aspirin though. Is there any truth to this? Or is the aspirin a beneficial component of the stack? Also what exactly is the aspirin supposed to do? Thanks again guys!
    Without getting too technical, it Prolongs the thermogenic effect. E/C will raise your core temp and asprin supposedly keeps that process sustained longer.

With or without it, either way.

Stevie, i would research it a bit more.

I would start at the lowest dose possible (half a pill, or 12.5 mgs Ephedrine) and with a lowered dose of caffeine first.

Then acclimate to a normal dosage eventually.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%

Quote Originally Posted by steviestv8 View Post
    so wait i just need to get ahold of Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief and caffeine and aspirin in the rcomennded amounts and take the pills? im new to the stack
    correct! good luck.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.42%

so do i get this straight 1 pill of (Walgreens brand of Bronchial Asthma Relief for bout $10.) = 12.5 mg ephedrine and take this with a cheap fat burner containing caffiene/green tea/hoodia
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.01%

This should help, lots of info in here

Save your money use ECA Stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 03:20 PM