CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!! - AnabolicMinds.com

CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!!

I have hit a total plateu. i have been the same weight size and strength for almost 2 months. I have been trying to lose weight and get more cut then work my way back up from there with size, i can't figure out what im doing wrong. any just tips or pointers to finding good diet ideas and workout

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steviestv8 View Post
    I have hit a total plateu. i have been the same weight size and strength for almost 2 months. I have been trying to lose weight and get more cut then work my way back up from there with size, i can't figure out what im doing wrong. any just tips or pointers to finding good diet ideas and workout
    Perhaps you're not eating enough. Perhaps you've been on too low a calorie intake for too long. Perhaps you're not training appropriately. Perhaps you've been training the same way for too long. Perhaps you've been over training.

Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss; it tells you all you need to know so that you can make adjustments to your nutrition and training for fat loss.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.

Try changing your work out routine and your diet. Maybe your body just got too used to your regime, which is why you reached a plateau. If you're taking supplements or fat burners, you can also try to take something that can stop tolerance on what you're taking (i.e. products such as ampheta-restore). Don't start taking without getting cleared from your doctor, though. Just to be on the safe side.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thats the thing i know enough info to usually get out of these situations i change up my diet every month or so from something like a 40 40 20 to a 35 35 30 and my morkout i change up and alter every two weeks i have been trying to lose weight so i cut some calories and still no result. i lift 4-5 days a week and do cardio in every other day. I am taking stimerex for a energy boost 100% when by ON along with creatine and some vitamins and fish oil fats. I still am lost on what im doing wrong.