CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!!

steviestv8

Awards
I have hit a total plateu. i have been the same weight size and strength for almost 2 months. I have been trying to lose weight and get more cut then work my way back up from there with size, i can't figure out what im doing wrong. any just tips or pointers to finding good diet ideas and workout

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have hit a total plateu. i have been the same weight size and strength for almost 2 months. I have been trying to lose weight and get more cut then work my way back up from there with size, i can't figure out what im doing wrong. any just tips or pointers to finding good diet ideas and workout
Perhaps you're not eating enough. Perhaps you've been on too low a calorie intake for too long. Perhaps you're not training appropriately. Perhaps you've been training the same way for too long. Perhaps you've been over training.

Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss; it tells you all you need to know so that you can make adjustments to your nutrition and training for fat loss.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

orangerain

Awards
Try changing your work out routine and your diet. Maybe your body just got too used to your regime, which is why you reached a plateau. If you're taking supplements or fat burners, you can also try to take something that can stop tolerance on what you're taking (i.e. products such as ampheta-restore). Don't start taking without getting cleared from your doctor, though. Just to be on the safe side.

steviestv8

Awards
Thats the thing i know enough info to usually get out of these situations i change up my diet every month or so from something like a 40 40 20 to a 35 35 30 and my morkout i change up and alter every two weeks i have been trying to lose weight so i cut some calories and still no result. i lift 4-5 days a week and do cardio in every other day. I am taking stimerex for a energy boost 100% when by ON along with creatine and some vitamins and fish oil fats. I still am lost on what im doing wrong.