Visceral fat keeps increasing

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok I am tripping out. Been dieting now for about 6months and hit a standstill. Changed things up a little bit eating more cal. and fats to give body a break and confuse it a little. Did not gain or lose in 4 week period. Started back on eating really clean and stepping cardio more and watching calorie intake and started taking clen, eviscerate and 11 oxo. I also use 50mcg synthroid a day as perscribed. After 2 and a half weeks I am down 4 pounds but an inch larger in my waist. That is like the only place I hold fat. Lower abs and love handles and some in my chest. Thinking of starting arimidex to see if lowering estrogen might help. Aside from appearance, I am worrying about visceral fat and long term organ damage as I age that I have read about. Any ideas?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
how do you know that it is visceral and not subcutaneous? just because it is on your waist it doesnt mean it is visceral.

it also may be cortisol related. how old are you?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am 28. I have always had a tendency to gain it there and gained a lot of it after quitting working out for a few years cause life was very hectic. I felt it was probably cortisol linked, that is why I started 11 oxo. But I am no expert so feel free to offer any advive

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
how do you know that it is visceral and not subcutaneous? just because it is on your waist it doesnt mean it is visceral.

it also may be cortisol related. how old are you?
These were my first thoughts.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I too stack fat around the waste it seems ... If it's on top of the muscle and under the skin its SubQ Fat. I had great success with PGF2a SubQ Injects in those areas. I also used it topically. T3 works ok I guess as well as clen, but I've never had more sucess losing belly fat than I did with a strict cardio routine.

I got down to 9% BF doing morning cardio, working out in the evening, and doing cardio again after my evening workout; all the while eating like a mad man! I actually recomped during this peroid without even trying; gaining 5lbs of LBM and dropping BF. Ofcourse your going to need supplimentation before, in bewteen, and after some of these cardio and workout sessions to make sure your not burning LBM. It is obtainable, however. If my fat ass can do it, you can.

Cardio Cardio Cardio ...
Sprt