Lets try this again shall we??

stfdkd37

Awards
since slimx is gone what is the next best fat burner? i heard good things about vypor. If your gonna say eca stack can you please give details about it. i heard sooooo many danger stories i kinda freaked out lol so list your personal favs or if it's one of the two listed let me know more about them :bad:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the buffet and smoke crack.

Lol!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Fatburners....I don't know. I just don't see it. The ECA stack did not work with me....I felt freakin' crazy on it. I stopped after just a couple of days. I went from my peak of 280 down to 210 with no fatburners.....just calorie control, eating less carbs, cardio and lifting. It took me about 2 years but it is permenant....changed my lifestyle and love it. This is just my 2 cents but focus on the 4 things above because a fatburner ain't gonna drop very many pounds for you.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Fatburners....I don't know. I just don't see it. The ECA stack did not work with me....I felt freakin' crazy on it. I stopped after just a couple of days. I went from my peak of 280 down to 210 with no fatburners.....just calorie control, eating less carbs, cardio and lifting. It took me about 2 years but it is permenant....changed my lifestyle and love it. This is just my 2 cents but focus on the 4 things above because a fatburner ain't gonna drop very many pounds for you.
Great advice!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a thermogenic not soley for it's fat burning qualities but I like the kick in the pants I get to push harder throughout the day. Some people drink pots of coffee, I drop a Lipo6 or something similar.

Now depending on what your BF is a topical fat burner may be good for you. I'm seing results from dieting and using Eviscerate.