Well since Slim Xtreme is no longer with us

stfdkd37

Awards
What is the next best thing? i need to know lol sx worked wonders for me i shed some pretty good weight from it and it gets discontinue smh so whats the second best thing?

oh please no eca stack i heard it was dangerous and could never find a straight answer from anyone if it was or not if u are educated on it by all means let me know if it is indeed a danger or not i would like to lose weight not die lol thanks guys

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
What is the next best thing? i need to know lol sx worked wonders for me i shed some pretty good weight from it and it gets discontinue smh so whats the second best thing?

oh please no eca stack i heard it was dangerous and could never find a straight answer from anyone if it was or not if u are educated on it by all means let me know if it is indeed a danger or not i would like to lose weight not die lol thanks guys
While I can't tell you 100% you will not die, cause well I dont control those kind of things, but from experience ECA didn't kill me. If you make a homemade stack (take the E, C, and A seperately) like I did, you will feel like your dying if you dont use coated asprin.
If your not looking for ECA, i'm currently researching a Recreate,Pslin,DCP stack