- 10-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi all, I was taking clen for about 10 days (all my trainer gave me) and noticed incredible results, I worked out about 1.5 to 2 hours a day, worked up a sweat and improved my strength and endurance every day it seemed like. I have since made the mistake of purchasing "clen" from roidstore.com which is not clen at all and even though I have continued workouts everyday I have put weight on, seemingly a significant amount. Admittedly I ate crap yesterday and the day before, but how can the change in the numbers on the scale be so dramatic in such a short time?
My trainer can't seem to access anymore for the timebeing and I don't know what to do to keep the pace up or how to get more without waiting weeks for the shipping time... Help!
- 10-28-2009, 04:17 PM
- 10-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Back.... for real this time
10-29-2009, 09:46 AM
it doesnt take long to put it back on i busted my ass for 2 years and then did major dmg to my results after getting lazy for two months this summer. get your self back in check before you hit the clen again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By eliman55 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2004, 05:14 AM
- By Boss_K in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2004, 06:14 AM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:26 AM
- By carey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2003, 09:54 PM