CLEN + T3 + N.O. Shotgunv3?

mazrotory

Awards
Hi I was searching for this combination for a long time, but couldn't find an answer.

You guys think it's a good idea to take CLEN + T3 + N.O. Shotgunv3? My goal is to lose bodyfat, and sustain muscle mass. I know people run this with AAS, but you guys think it's a good idea running with creatine? The reason for my question is that I'm afraid there might be ingredients in N.O. Shotgun v3 that may counteract with clen or t3.

Please give me your opinions, Thanks in advance!

INGREDIENTS in N.O. Shotgun v3

L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine, L-Valine Ethyl Ester, L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine), L-Alanyl Glutamine, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester di-HCl, L-IsoleucineEthyl Ester HCl, L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insulinotrophic Matrix 10055 mg **
Creatine Gluconate
CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
Creatine Taurinate
Creatine Monohydrate
COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate)
Di-Na Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate
Di-L-Arginine Malate
Citrulline Malate
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester
MTB Pump (Magnesium Tanshinoate B)
Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium (BPOV)
Gamma- Butyrobetaine
Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
Beta-Alanine/Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl
Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)
L-Histadine
KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
Phosphates
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl)~250%
Creatine Magnesium Chelate
Redline Energy and Meltdown Fat Burning Technology 377 mg **
L-Tyrosine
Caffeine Anhydrous
Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl
Hordenine HCl
Folate (as Folic Acid)~100%
R-beta-Methylphenylethylamine

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that if you don't know enough about clen and/or T3 to answer this question for yourself, that you have no business taking clen or T3. Those are serious substances man, either one more than able to mess you up severely if not used properly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that if you don't know enough about clen and/or T3 to answer this question for yourself, that you have no business taking clen or T3. Those are serious substances man, either one more than able to mess you up severely if not used properly.
Bingo. T3 is something that is not for a novice or intermediate.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Bingo. T3 is something that is not for a novice or intermediate.

it isnt that complicated.

start out with a low dose like 10-25mcg for like a week. then go to 35 for a few days, then 50mcg.

stay for a couple weeks at 50, then ramp back down the same way you ramped up.

at 50mcg you shouldnt have any shutdown worries - even after 2 months of use.

if you want , you could run a pct alongside of ramping down. this could include, but not limited to: iodine, forskolin, and l tyrosine - since these things increase thyroid function.

edit: to answer the question of whether you should use no shotgun with oral clen and t3, i would say no. clen will make your heart rate go up, and so will t3. i wouldnt mix another thing that will amp you up into the mix.

if you want a boost before your workouts, try using 12.5mg of ephedrine with some caffeine, bulk beta alanine and some aakg. it might not be as hardcore on your heart rate this route.

mazrotory

Awards
Thanks for answering my question bro.

it isnt that complicated.

start out with a low dose like 10-25mcg for like a week. then go to 35 for a few days, then 50mcg.

stay for a couple weeks at 50, then ramp back down the same way you ramped up.

at 50mcg you shouldnt have any shutdown worries - even after 2 months of use.

if you want , you could run a pct alongside of ramping down. this could include, but not limited to: iodine, forskolin, and l tyrosine - since these things increase thyroid function.

edit: to answer the question of whether you should use no shotgun with oral clen and t3, i would say no. clen will make your heart rate go up, and so will t3. i wouldnt mix another thing that will amp you up into the mix.

if you want a boost before your workouts, try using 12.5mg of ephedrine with some caffeine, bulk beta alanine and some aakg. it might not be as hardcore on your heart rate this route.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running T3 is something that should be viewed as "hardcore" use. Clen, although not nearly as potent, also carries this kind of label. For the most part, there really is no use for T3 for just aesthetic purposes. Also, 50mcg is a very low-dose and I really don't think that much benefit will some from it; it will help out with nutrient repartitioning, but it will not turn you into a fat-burning machine.

Think of it this way, Epi is generally dosed at 30mg; you can run it less, but you will not see the true effects of it since the dose is lower. Obviously, the sides will be lessened, but the "benefits" are also lessened.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Ive run T3 while taking Shotgun - I wouldnt go as high on T3 with shotghun as I would if I werent taking shotgun.
Logic behind it is that shotgun has stims in it.
In regard to the Clen: the PEA + Hordenine combo in SGv3 for example has Beta Adrenergic properties- which is what Clen does. However, I dont think the Redline matrix would be synergistic with Clen. - IMO: Redline + Clen is a bad idea.

BifWebster

Awards
NO Synthesize is basically the same product as Shotgun without the caffeine. Check that out, otherwise you might be overstimulated.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Holy wowzerz, is it ok to take a garbage-pail stim with Clen, with T3? Would you put rocket fuel in your alcohol fueled motor that was designed for regular unleaded?

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Holy wowzerz, is it ok to take a garbage-pail stim with Clen, with T3? Would you put rocket fuel in your alcohol fueled motor that was designed for regular unleaded?
you must really not like your heart.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11