new to the group, need help with weight loss

mymojo2771

Awards
I am a 38 year old female. A little over a year and a half ago I was injured buy a drunk driver. My back is now a daily source of pain and because I am now much more inactive than I have ever been the weight just keeps packing on and more weight = more pain. I do walk daily about 4-5 miles but even that becomes almost unbearable by the end. So here is where I need help. I KNOW that I have to get my weight down, not only for my personal comfort lever but also to eliminate the added stress on my back and hips, I watch what I eat (although I am guilty of occasionally eating after 8 pm) and am looking for some way to begin working out again. I have been looking at resistance types of home gym equip. and some recommendations on some suppliments that may help with energy to aid in my working out stamina ang fat burners...help!

orangerain

Awards
In another forum, I saw that CosmoBody helps increase energy for work outs. I haven't tried it, though, so I'm not sure about that. In my case, I use Xenical with ampheta restore. Xenical (Orlistat) is a fat burner while ampheta restore is something I added to keep Xenical's effects stable. So far, I am losing weight. It's a bit uncomfortable to take Xenical, fyi. 'Cause it's going to make you "eliminate" waste. :D If you're always at home, then it's okay to take. But if you're always on the go, better think twice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am a 38 year old female. A little over a year and a half ago I was injured buy a drunk driver. My back is now a daily source of pain and because I am now much more inactive than I have ever been the weight just keeps packing on and more weight = more pain. I do walk daily about 4-5 miles but even that becomes almost unbearable by the end. So here is where I need help. I KNOW that I have to get my weight down, not only for my personal comfort lever but also to eliminate the added stress on my back and hips, I watch what I eat (although I am guilty of occasionally eating after 8 pm) and am looking for some way to begin working out again. I have been looking at resistance types of home gym equip. and some recommendations on some suppliments that may help with energy to aid in my working out stamina ang fat burners...help!
Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for information on nutrition and exercise re losing fat.

Re supplements to aid in energy, look at preworkout products. Make sure that you have the STAPLE supplements first; and more importantly, that you are eating enough and the right food for energy.

As far as fat burners are concerned, unless you are already relatively lean then they are a waste; and you can get down to at least 12-15% BF withOUT the use of them.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mymojo2771

Awards
Thank you for the advice! I am open to all kinds as I am basically starting over from scratch with getting fit. Thanks all!!