Need help droppin weight!!

  1. Need help droppin weight!!


    Hey guys. I'm 17, 6'4. 209 pounds & 18% body fat. I need help dropping 15 pounds but still maintaing the mass and muscle I got. I do play about 2-3 hours of basketball a day and workout 5 days a week ,but something must be wrong with my diet. Any suggestions? Thanks.


  2. post your diet

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ShanSand View Post
    Hey guys. I'm 17, 6'4. 209 pounds & 18% body fat. I need help dropping 15 pounds but still maintaing the mass and muscle I got. I do play about 2-3 hours of basketball a day and workout 5 days a week ,but something must be wrong with my diet. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss; it gives you enough information that you should be able to make any adjustments to your nutrition and training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. for as much as guejsn posts her 3 keys to fat loss, it should be a sticky.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  5. Breakfast-bagel,a apple, 1/2 cup oats
    Lunch- pasta, protein shake.
    Afterschool meal-chicken breast, milk, banana
    Before basketball or workout- fruits, water,small protein shake
    Dinner-Rice or pasta . Glass of 2% milk

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ShanSand View Post
    Breakfast-bagel,a apple, 1/2 cup oats
    Lunch- pasta, protein shake.
    Afterschool meal-chicken breast, milk, banana
    Before basketball or workout- fruits, water,small protein shake
    Dinner-Rice or pasta . Glass of 2% milk
    i see too many carbs and not enough protein/fats.

    what times do you eat? what are the gaps between your meals? try to eat every 2-3h. even if you'll end up eating 6-7, times that's alright.
    - bf: no protein? eggs maybe? or throw some protein powder over these oats...kick the bagel and up the oats to 1 cup.
    - lunch: is the pasta whole grain? if not get another carb source.
    - is the milk necessary for that afterschool meal?
    - dinner: no protein? how about some eggs/tuna/lean beef? again whole grain pasta or brown rice only or even better veggies.
    - implement a prebead protein snack. i.e. cottage cheese.

    and throw in some nuts, evoo and maybe some fish oils.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    i see too many carbs and not enough protein/fats.

    what times do you eat? what are the gaps between your meals? try to eat every 2-3h. even if you'll end up eating 6-7, times that's alright.
    - bf: no protein? eggs maybe? or throw some protein powder over these oats...kick the bagel and up the oats to 1 cup.
    - lunch: is the pasta whole grain? if not get another carb source.
    - is the milk necessary for that afterschool meal?
    - dinner: no protein? how about some eggs/tuna/lean beef? again whole grain pasta or brown rice only or even better veggies.
    - implement a prebead protein snack. i.e. cottage cheese.

    and throw in some nuts, evoo and maybe some fish oils.


    you dont need to eat 7 times a day. unless you want them to eat 250 cal meals every 2 hrs, which would be a massive pain in the ass.


    i suggest eating 4 meals, and a prebed snack - maybe whey and water, and some natural peanut butter.


    a good thing to do to make sure you have enough protein throughout the day is cook 3lbs of 93% beef ( around $2.80/lb at walmart) every couple days. its a fact that when you dont have food ready to go, you make bad choices.


    above all, you need a diet plan. google UD 2.0, or CKD. these are the easiest to stay on because there is a clear line of what you can eat, or not.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    add protein to breakfast, drop the bagel. drop the pasta from lunch, have a salad, add protein to dinner. easy. scrambled eggs for breakfast, and more chicken breast or tuna with dinner
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Thanks alot guys. Will take all that info.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Droppin this extra weight!!
    By NickyZ46 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in