Clen/t3 6week run

  1. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

    Question Clen/t3 6week run


    greetings to all. I am new here and I love this place already. Well let me cut to the chase-
    I am currently doing a clen cycle 3weeks on/off. I recently came off my first 3weeks on sunday. I will take nothing on my 3weeks off. But because my very little results with the clen alone I would like to run some clen and t3 for the next 3weeks on, but would also like to add on another 2-3weeks totalling 5-6weeks instead of only 3. I want to do this becuz I really need to knock off 12% body fat and quick! My questions are-
    1) can t3 be ran for 5-6weeks (safely)?
    2) Is 1 25mg benadryl tab a night, after the 2nd week good enough to run clen that long?
    3) can I also combined other things to the stack like lipo-6 or an all natural fatburner?

    Thanx.

  2. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74.37%

    honeslty why not run one week clen one week eca and so on?t3 does nothing but eat muscle on me.

    iv done 4weeks on t3 before,just watch your doses or you wont be able to work out
  3. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    honeslty why not run one week clen one week eca and so on?t3 does nothing but eat muscle on me.

    iv done 4weeks on t3 before,just watch your doses or you wont be able to work out
    Well because essentially clen and ephedrine work the same way, so either way the B2 receptors wouldn't get a brake weather I switch off or not. I preferr to keep one going and use benadryl. But let's say I ran t3 for 4 weeks sir, how would I do the doses and what do u mean I wouldn't be able to do workouts? Btw I have no problem with muscle lose rite now, so would a high protien diet be good enough?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

    How about this as a 5week t3 cycle along with a 6week clen cycle. I will begin the t3 week 2-

    Day1-3 12.5
    Day4-7 25
    Day8-11 50
    Day12-15 75
    Day16-19 100
    Day20-23 75
    Day24-27 50
    Day28-31 25
    Day32-34 12.5
  5. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Clops View Post
    Well because essentially clen and ephedrine work the same way, so either way the B2 receptors wouldn't get a brake weather I switch off or not. I preferr to keep one going and use benadryl. But let's say I ran t3 for 4 weeks sir, how would I do the doses and what do u mean I wouldn't be able to do workouts? Btw I have no problem with muscle lose rite now, so would a high protien diet be good enough?

    t3 is also known to upregulate the beta receptors that clen uses, keeping the efficacy of the clen up.

    this is why people run them together.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  6. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    t3 is also known to upregulate the beta receptors that clen uses, keeping the efficacy of the clen up.

    this is why people run them together.
    So sir are you suggesting I run the 6week clen/t3 cycle w/o no benadryl? Or shuld I just include it any ways after week 1 a tab everyother night to be on the safe side?
  7. New Member
    scott2hott99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    93.46%

    IMO which may be wrong ide still take the benadryl just incase. and with t3 basically it doesnt target just fat itll eat muscle with it if your not careful. Ive never heard of anyone not able to workout while taking t3 though. maybe some lethargy but not inability to workout
  8. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    IMO which may be wrong ide still take the benadryl just incase. and with t3 basically it doesnt target just fat itll eat muscle with it if your not careful. Ive never heard of anyone not able to workout while taking t3 though. maybe some lethargy but not inability to workout
    I think when he says he cannot workout he is reffering to that because of the possible side effects such as diarrea(spelling) so Ive heard. But just in case I will include the smallest doses of benadryl, can't hurt much. So wat do u guys think of my 5 week cycle so far?
    I have decided to run two prohormones along with it as well as the 6weeks clen. Anavar by Hi-tech and Tren-13 by Nrgx.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. simple AMS or CEL 6week cycle?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. nolva dosing 6week stack m14add & 1t
    By Brunor1337 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
  4. 6week dermal/oral begins
    By snakebyte05 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in