Liquid Clenbuterol

FaeLLe

Awards
Hello all,

I just came across some post about CLENVISCERATE. Can you please provide me more info about this, what is the substance actually?

In order to buy it what must I search for? I am actually having trouble even finding Clenbuterol for sale in India.... this being a fairly unregulated market they dont really ask for prescriptions. The thing just isnt available.

Your help in explaining what CLENVISCERATE is actually would help me quite a lot.

Can someone help me with some popular brand names?

PS. I know asking for sources is against forum rules but I am just asking for brand names / what to ask for that is allowed right? It surely is not illegal in this country... Asking for clenbuterol hydrochrolide an asthma medicine doesnt help. There is just no such thing on their computers :zx11pissed:

Thanks a million!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the entire thread? Your questions are answered there.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Their are no brand names. The sources make their own.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
buddy you can`t ask for sources if you are interested read the entire thread.

whosane

Awards
Clenbuterol Hcl is available in India as Ventipulmin. It is not intended for human use, and sold as a veterinary medicine for horses so be very careful when you dose it as it's one of the most potent and purest form of Clen available.

FaeLLe

Awards
Clenbuterol Hcl is available in India as Ventipulmin. It is not intended for human use, and sold as a veterinary medicine for horses so be very careful when you dose it as it's one of the most potent and purest form of Clen available.
Yea I actually found the company outlet which sells it for horses, but it is in powder form...... not too sure if I should use that.

Ordered some Liquid Clen from another source for a lot expensive instead :/

whosane

Awards
Yea I actually found the company outlet which sells it for horses, but it is in powder form...... not too sure if I should use that.

Ordered some Liquid Clen from another source for a lot expensive instead :/
I won't the powdered form with a 20 feet pole! Wise decision on not buying it, better spend a couple of extra bucks and be sure that you are getting the real deal. Good luck using it.:cheers: