REDuction? any opinions?
- 10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
- 10-07-2009, 05:08 PM
For me REDuction was so-so. I liked the black pills for nighttime but the red pills let me down a bit.
Not sure what you mean by suggestions. Keep taking it til the bottle is gone and if you get results, good. If not, try a different brand.
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM
10-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I can agree with the above two posts. Although I will say that i bought a bottle of the night-time pills standalone. I was impressed with the sleep on it and used it for that, it did make me hungry when i woke up but i wouldnt say it was noticeable fat-loss, however, i didnt purchase it for that.
Now i am giving Lipotrophin-PM a shot at the same. I have only tried it for 2 nights and i can say that i think i was less groggy on the Lipo-PM, but we shall see what happens, as for fat loss with that, i cannot comment to that either.
So, my short answer: depends on what you are looking for....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:15 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:28 PM
- By mtruther in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2004, 12:14 PM
- By bionicBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:31 PM