REDuction? any opinions?
- 10-04-2009, 02:24 PM
- 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
For me REDuction was so-so. I liked the black pills for nighttime but the red pills let me down a bit.
Not sure what you mean by suggestions. Keep taking it til the bottle is gone and if you get results, good. If not, try a different brand.
- 10-12-2009, 11:34 AM
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I can agree with the above two posts. Although I will say that i bought a bottle of the night-time pills standalone. I was impressed with the sleep on it and used it for that, it did make me hungry when i woke up but i wouldnt say it was noticeable fat-loss, however, i didnt purchase it for that.
Now i am giving Lipotrophin-PM a shot at the same. I have only tried it for 2 nights and i can say that i think i was less groggy on the Lipo-PM, but we shall see what happens, as for fat loss with that, i cannot comment to that either.
So, my short answer: depends on what you are looking for....
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrob21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2010, 04:36 PM
- By BoSox36 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:56 AM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:13 AM