My bulking phase is making me fat

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. CAPS..................

Quote Originally Posted by Alt+F4

5:15am - wake up, eat green apple

5:45-6:30 - workout

6:45 - post workout (2 scoops gatorade powder, 2 scoops all-the-whey tasteless, 5g creatine - I'm worried about this gatorade powder)

LOOKS FINE.

8:30-9:00 - clean carb/protein meal (oatmeal with 1 scoop protein powder, mueslix with 1 scoop protein powder???)

NAH......UTILIZE CHICKEN/RICE, TURKEY/YAMS, WHITE FISH/COUSCOUS, ETC.

10:00 - whey shake with water (need to find one that's ok with water)

WAIT UNTIL 11 OR 11:30 BEING YOU HAD A RATHER LARGE 2ND PWO MEAL (OR YOU SHOULD) THEN HAVE THIS SHAKE W/WATER AND 1 TBSP FISH/FLAX/EFA'S/NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER FOR A HEALTHY FAT.

1:00pm - lunch, green vegetable (broccoli, spinach) with protein source (chicken, tuna, salmon, lean ground beef)

LOOKS GOOD.

4:00 - whey shake with water (or maybe natty pb with some choc protein powder?)
    DO THE SAME AS YOUR 11:00/11:30 MEAL.

6:00 - dinner, this has to be a solid food for social reasons (chicken, lean ground beef, fish, vegetables, brown rice)

UTILIZE A SOLID PROTEIN SOURCE (U CAN USE STEAK, YES) AND A FIBROUS GREEN VEGETABLE, I'D LIMIT STARCHES HERE AS YOU'VE ALREADY HAD THEM EARLIER IN THE DAY AFTER WORKING OUT TO ADDRESS THOSE NEEDS.

8:00-9:00 - casein shake with water (or whey shake with milk?), 4tbsp of flaxseed oil
    NO MILK, USE A POWDER AND A HEALTHY EFA.

Snacks to eat when appropriate - beef jerky, WATER, hardboiled eggs

GOOD.

This isn't a be all end all, and I know from my past experiences that relative newbies can get annoying when they ask for the world, so I really appreciate all the help you've all given. I'm trying to ask for help without sounding like I haven't researched, so hopefully I'm coming off as such. So thanks again.

PATTERNIZATION LOOKS GOOD. JUST REMEMBER YOUR AMOUNTS MUST BE CORRECT FOR YOUR GOALS, AND I ASSUME YOU'VE ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT. I'D ALSO INCLUDE CARDIO ON OFF DAYS FOR 30 MINS OF LOW-MEDIUM INTENSITY TO KEEP EXCESS FAT OFF, AND TO HELP W/CIRCULATION AND RECOVERY. IT IS NOT CATABOLIC IN THIS DURATION, AND ESPECIALLY NOT IF U ARE EATING CORRECTLY THE OTHER 23 AND 1/2 HOURS OF THE DAY.

~SC~

2. Thanks swole. I'm still very new (as if you hadn't noticed) and I just went to your site, as well as looked you up on other boards...I can say I'm damn fricken lucky to have you help me out in this thread...I saw your impressive pic in your posts but I never realized how well respected you are everywhere I go...thanks again for the help and hopefully I can post some transformation pics of my own in the near future.
    •   

3. No problem bro. I get well respected from being a helpful person bruh, and that's why I did what I did, and gave you what I thought would help ya.

Thanks,
    ~SC~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My regular morning oatmeal is making me sick.
    By pyrobatt in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 03:50 AM
  2. Bulking is making me fat?
    By cainb96 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. weight is making me lose my mind...
    By nab0610 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:02 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
  5. Fish Oil is making me smell like a sewage dump!!!
    By FreakMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:13 PM