Home Made ECA Stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

Home Made ECA Stack

I just bought Primatene tabs, no doz, and coated aspirin

I know to use 25mg of ephedrine(2 primatene tabs)
    200mg of no doz(1 pill)
    but how many MG do I use of aspirin(it's 325mgs per pill)

Thanks in advance

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

you should have get the low dose aspirin or baby aspirin.i thinks its 80mgs.Or you can get white willow bark instead of the aspirin.i dont even use the aspirin when i do a eca stack,i think the aspirin thins the blood? i didnt notice a difference when i did use it and when i didn't use it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Thats alot of MG's of aspirin. Most people use the 81 mg aspirin. Then just take one 81 mg pill each serving. Look up ECA in the search forum and you can find alot of info about it. Some people use yohimbe instead of aspirin or just don't take the aspirin.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    you should have get the low dose aspirin or baby aspirin.i thinks its 80mgs.Or you can get white willow bark instead of the aspirin.i dont even use the aspirin when i do a eca stack,i think the aspirin thins the blood? i didnt notice a difference when i did use it and when i didn't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by panmerc View Post
    Thats alot of MG's of aspirin. Most people use the 81 mg aspirin. Then just take one 81 mg pill each serving. Look up ECA in the search forum and you can find alot of info about it. Some people use yohimbe instead of aspirin or just don't take the aspirin.
    I actually found soem Bayer coated 81mg pills in my cabinet that I found...I guess I'll take that...thanks
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

yea i would take one bayer,good luck brother
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

I guess after a 5-7 days I should up it to 2 dosages a day..but never after 3-4pm
    so I guess it would be at like 8-9 then another at around 2-3
    then after 3 wks or so take a 2 week break then do another cycle.

do yall agree with this?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

yea sounds good just see how you feel and when you are ready to up it then give it a try
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

one more thing
    I do Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    I burn ALOT of calories because it's such an intense workout...is it safe to do that much working out while on this stack
    I'm just making sure I go about this as safe as possible because I know that Ephedrine can be pretty dangerous stuff
    I've read about it alot but never saw anything about how much you work out during the time I'll be taking it
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ben6485 View Post
    one more thing
    I do Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    I burn ALOT of calories because it's such an intense workout...is it safe to do that much working out while on this stack
    I'm just making sure I go about this as safe as possible because I know that Ephedrine can be pretty dangerous stuff
    I've read about it alot but never saw anything about how much you work out during the time I'll be taking it
    You should be pretty safe doing the stack and martial arts as long as you don't have some sort of medical condition. If you do, you probably don't need to be taking the stack to begin with.

To stay safe with the stack just start out with one dose then work up. Let your body decide what you can handle. I personally feel pretty shaky when I first get on them. I also have never went over 3 servings a day and that was when I was going through a 6 week SWAT course. Most times I only use 2 a day.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Also make sure your diet is in check. Really thats the most important part about cutting anyway. If your just looking for energy, the caffiene by itself mey be sufficient.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

You should be pretty safe doing the stack and martial arts as long as you don't have some sort of medical condition. If you do, you probably don't need to be taking the stack to begin with.

To stay safe with the stack just start out with one dose then work up. Let your body decide what you can handle. I personally feel pretty shaky when I first get on them. I also have never went over 3 servings a day and that was when I was going through a 6 week SWAT course. Most times I only use 2 a day.
    Also make sure your diet is in check. Really thats the most important part about cutting anyway. If your just looking for energy, the caffiene by itself mey be sufficient.
    i'm sure swat is pretty intense so it should run along the same intensity as mma
    i'm only looking to do 2 doses at the most of me because I already have trouble sleeping at night...not insomnia, im just a restless person
    i plan on being pretty strict with my diet...its gonna be tough during football season, but its only a month-month and a half..i can do it
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Good luck bro
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

I'm already down to 153.6lbs from 158lbs...weighed myself this morning

All I know is that I'm feeling the effect...and sweating a soooo much during workouts...so I doubt all of it is fat loss...but I'll take it

Oh, and I dropped that aspirin
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Good job!! Keep your water intake as high as possible. Shoot for at least a gallon a day. If your doing mma and working out you can't afford to become dehydrated.

I always drink a big glass of water when I take a serving, it helps dissolve the tablets and keep you liver from getting irritated.

How lean are you trying to get?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

o wow, primatene has ephedrine HCL and not ephedrine sulfate.
    I feel dumb for buying bronkaid last month because I ended up getting 25mg of ephedrine sulfate per pill and 400mg of guaf.
    I usually like my Vasopro which has 25mg Ephedrine HCL and 200mg guafinesin.
    Good luck on your OTC stack.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

Good job!! Keep your water intake as high as possible. Shoot for at least a gallon a day. If your doing mma and working out you can't afford to become dehydrated.

I always drink a big glass of water when I take a serving, it helps dissolve the tablets and keep you liver from getting irritated.

How lean are you trying to get?
    I want a 6 pack...lol..I don't know what percent of bf that is...i don't even know what bf% i'm at right now..lol

btw, i always weigh myself in the mornings before drinking or eating
    because right now, after some food and alot of water in me i'm at 156...but it's still pretty good

what sucks now is that I popped a tendon in my big toe last night...and possibly broke a small bone in the toe(a small possibilty)...i'm going today to see how much it's going to hurt my mma training...if it does take away from my training ALOT..i may stop the EC stack and wait until it's better..it's only a toe injury...but it's a big deal when kicking and takedowns
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

it will most likely though, stop me from jogging/running and possibly squatting and such
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

If your doc tells you to lay then lay off. I've seen alot of guys not listen to the doc or not follow throuhg with the recovery exercises and end up injuring themselves even worse. If need be then stop the eca stacks. It's not going ot hurt anything by waiting and doing it later.

If you do stop taking them then take the time and look at your diet. If your wanting a 6 pack then you'll have to really watch your diet. If your diet is off then the eca's really won't help in the cutting process. the eca's only assist in what you get from your diet.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

If your doc tells you to lay then lay off. I've seen alot of guys not listen to the doc or not follow throuhg with the recovery exercises and end up injuring themselves even worse. If need be then stop the eca stacks. It's not going ot hurt anything by waiting and doing it later.

If you do stop taking them then take the time and look at your diet. If your wanting a 6 pack then you'll have to really watch your diet. If your diet is off then the eca's really won't help in the cutting process. the eca's only assist in what you get from your diet.
    well, went to practice last night
    ill beable to do jiu jitsu, but no mma or standup for me for a while...sucks, but it's what i have to do.
    I can still lift weights and stuff though and do some conditioning stuff, but no sprinting and stuff like that
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

weighed 154 this morning...so in 1 week...4lbs
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I always substitute the aspirin for yohimbe.....then you don't hafta worry about the effects of aspirin, especially your liver, if you do PH's or drink alot.

Seems to be just as effective.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Home made pre workout.
    By EddyRay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. Home-Made Shakes..
    By P4D2A022 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 9