ECA stack

blueacenut

blueacenut

Awards
i wanted to do the ECA stack but last time that i did it the asprin caused me to get a nose bleed that lasted for almost 2 hours... anyone got any ideas

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
How are you sure it was the aspirin causing the nosebleed? What dose were you taking?

You could drop the aspirin altogether. Ephedrine + caffeine will still offer a nice boost. The aspirin just prolongs the effects, IIRC.

Also, some people substitute with yohimbine HCL for aspirin (ECY stack). I'm not sure if the mechanisms are the same.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nosebleeds 'can' be a sign of very high blood pressure and ephedrine causes can cause a rise in blood pressure so if you have high blood pressure to begin with then it's probably not a good idea to use ephedrine.

supercompact

Awards
Nosebleeds 'can' be a sign of very high blood pressure and ephedrine causes can cause a rise in blood pressure so if you have high blood pressure to begin with then it's probably not a good idea to use ephedrine.
I agree, the increased blood pressure is probably causing the nosebleed from the effects of the ephedrine and the aspirin is making it bleed more because it thins the blood.