- 09-17-2009, 11:06 AM
- 09-17-2009, 12:21 PM
How are you sure it was the aspirin causing the nosebleed? What dose were you taking?
You could drop the aspirin altogether. Ephedrine + caffeine will still offer a nice boost. The aspirin just prolongs the effects, IIRC.
Also, some people substitute with yohimbine HCL for aspirin (ECY stack). I'm not sure if the mechanisms are the same.
09-17-2009, 03:15 PM
09-17-2009, 03:22 PM
09-17-2009, 11:44 PM
09-18-2009, 07:02 AM
Nosebleeds 'can' be a sign of very high blood pressure and ephedrine causes can cause a rise in blood pressure so if you have high blood pressure to begin with then it's probably not a good idea to use ephedrine.
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
09-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaNiAc in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:22 AM
- By MaNiAc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2004, 01:54 AM
- By macdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2004, 11:47 PM
- By intel55 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2003, 09:27 PM
- By neckcrank in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2003, 12:42 PM