- 09-17-2009, 12:06 PM
- 09-17-2009, 01:21 PM
How are you sure it was the aspirin causing the nosebleed? What dose were you taking?
You could drop the aspirin altogether. Ephedrine + caffeine will still offer a nice boost. The aspirin just prolongs the effects, IIRC.
Also, some people substitute with yohimbine HCL for aspirin (ECY stack). I'm not sure if the mechanisms are the same.
- 09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
09-17-2009, 04:22 PM
09-18-2009, 12:44 AM
09-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Nosebleeds 'can' be a sign of very high blood pressure and ephedrine causes can cause a rise in blood pressure so if you have high blood pressure to begin with then it's probably not a good idea to use ephedrine.
09-18-2009, 05:21 PM
09-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:07 PM