T3 Starting and ramping. - AnabolicMinds.com

T3 Starting and ramping.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Cool T3 Starting and ramping.

I'm curious about everyones results, what did you start and ramp up your T3 with? How long was your cycle? Were you satisfied with the overall results?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegeTECH View Post
    I'm curious about everyones results, what did you start and ramp up your T3 with? How long was your cycle? Were you satisfied with the overall results?

It depends. I'm borderline hypothyroid, so it tremendously helps when I am cutting. No real ramp up. I dose anywhere from 75-150mcg per day.

I do ramp down over a period of 4-8 weeks and continue @ 12.5mcg for at least another 2 weeks ( with thyroid pct).

Longest I've gone is about 16 weeks, maybe a bit longer.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Interesting, thank you very much for that information. I don't want to really go too high with it, so I'm trying to figure out a range where I could use it safely and then when I start to ramp down with it not have very many issues because I know it's definitely a bad idea to go cold turkey with the T3. I'm trying to balance out a good cycle for the Liquid Albut/T3 so I can use them both effectively at once.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    It depends. I'm borderline hypothyroid, so it tremendously helps when I am cutting. No real ramp up. I dose anywhere from 75-150mcg per day.

I do ramp down over a period of 4-8 weeks and continue @ 12.5mcg for at least another 2 weeks ( with thyroid pct).

HOLY ISHT!! That sounds insane to me. I have yet to do it myself (on order right now) but I thought you should not stay on it longer then 4 weeks at a time. Hell, if it works for you, then it works! I am getting some t3 and DNP to run together for 30 days. I was planning on doing 50mcg t3 for the first week then bumping to 100. My research said the DNP can be done at 200mcg twice a day. I cant wait to get it!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    HOLY ISHT!! That sounds insane to me. I have yet to do it myself (on order right now) but I thought you should not stay on it longer then 4 weeks at a time. Hell, if it works for you, then it works! I am getting some t3 and DNP to run together for 30 days. I was planning on doing 50mcg t3 for the first week then bumping to 100. My research said the DNP can be done at 200mcg twice a day. I cant wait to get it!
    That sounds interesting, what I was thinking of doing was a 3 week cycle of Albut and T3 and for the T3 starting off at 50 for week 1, then 75 for week 2 and 3, but then for the last few days of week of 3 cutting down to 25 and taking 2 weeks off and starting a 3 week cycle again. What would you think of that?
  6. New Member

There has been a lot of misinformation floating around about T3. People get really freaked out about it, and in my opinion there is no need to. I've been using it when cutting for at least the last 8-9 years or so and I've yet to have a problem.

At 12.5mcg per day, your body is able to produce it's own. So you can cruise at 12.5mcg for a while... while your body is ramping t3 production back up. A good thyroid PCT is always good too.

codywaters: I'm crazy? you are about to do a run of DNP!!! I highly recommend not to do it my bro. Not worth it one bit. Right now I've got a stack/diet/training protocol that works second best to DNP.

Not only was DNP the worst couple of experiences of my life... It wreaked havoc on my liver enzymes, thyroid, red/white blood cell count, lipids... Across the board it affected me. I highly recommend you don't use DNP. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

There has been a lot of misinformation floating around about T3. People get really freaked out about it, and in my opinion there is no need to. I've been using it when cutting for at least the last 8-9 years or so and I've yet to have a problem.

At 12.5mcg per day, your body is able to produce it's own. So you can cruise at 12.5mcg for a while... while your body is ramping t3 production back up. A good thyroid PCT is always good too.

codywaters: I'm crazy? you are about to do a run of DNP!!! I highly recommend not to do it my bro. Not worth it one bit. Right now I've got a stack/diet/training protocol that works second best to DNP.

Not only was DNP the worst couple of experiences of my life... It wreaked havoc on my liver enzymes, thyroid, red/white blood cell count, lipids... Across the board it affected me. I highly recommend you don't use DNP. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
    I almost considered trying out DNP, But I heard similar reports to yours. So far I've been quite happy with the Albut/T3 I've been doing it at 50 without a real problem.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.

What did you do for thyroid pct?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    What did you do for thyroid pct?
    subbed
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  360 lbs.

do you use any AAS while on T3, to prevent muscle wasting?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ramping up then down?
    By jackdiesel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:48 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  3. The importants of ramping up Epi
    By zpnq in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:20 AM