carb timing while cutting

insanity1

Awards
hey all,
Im just curious how you guys space out your carbs while cutting on weight training days. I cant decided if I should go breakfast pre workout post workout, or breakfast post workout post post workout meals. Just wondering how some of you do this thanks! Also do you keep your hi gi carbs in the diet pw even while cutting? Things like waxy maize or grape juice?

thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i only use low GI foods while cutting, oatmeal, brown rice and so on. i workout in the morning so i utilize carbs after w/o and then the very next meal. i also wait about 30-60 minutes after leaving the gym and after doing HIIT to ingest anything except whey (1 serving) I'm not exactly "carb sensitive" but i keep my carbs down to a minimum (.25 to .50g per lb. of body weight) but i also do that for 4 to 6 days and then have a carb load day where i ingest about 3g per body weight. carb cycling in other words.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I try to keep my carb intake around breakfast, and sometimes post workout.

Usually post workout I drink a small "lite" Gatorade, after my shake.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey all,
Im just curious how you guys space out your carbs while cutting on weight training days. I cant decided if I should go breakfast pre workout post workout, or breakfast post workout post post workout meals. Just wondering how some of you do this thanks! Also do you keep your hi gi carbs in the diet pw even while cutting? Things like waxy maize or grape juice?

thanks
if you have carbs breakfast theres really no need for pre workout unless breakfast is pre workout meal.

youll have glycogen stored this way

then post workout with something like pslin

post post workout with AP or glycobol. then that should be it for the carbs.

PWO its really up to u whether you want high GI or low GI and the supps you use