Some help needed - AnabolicMinds.com

Some help needed

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

Some help needed

Hello there
    I'm writting here not because of me but rather because of my mom. She's a 47 years old woman that wants to lose some weight, but her weight excess is mainly water retention on the arms and thigs region with some belly fat. She's an ectomorph in terms of bone structure and her metabolism was really fast before she started taking the pill when was young.
    So I was wandering about clenbuterol being the right drug for her to use, since caffeine doesn't make any difference in her body composition, and any kind of growth factors is impossible to her to use since she had breast cancer 3 years ago.
    About diet she does have some care with what she eats and is going to start doing some hydroginastcs.
    So what's your opinion about the right drug for her to use? Any answer is very welcomed

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

I understand the 'water retention' part, but supplements are not always needed and I feel that most of us here get stuck on what PILL, CREAM, or 'QUICK FIX DIET' can I take or do to make my body look like that, if she starts exercising on a regular basis and works a diet plan out results are bound follow.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Hello there
    I'm writting here not because of me but rather because of my mom. She's a 47 years old woman that wants to lose some weight, but her weight excess is mainly water retention on the arms and thigs region with some belly fat. She's an ectomorph in terms of bone structure and her metabolism was really fast before she started taking the pill when was young.
    So I was wandering about clenbuterol being the right drug for her to use, since caffeine doesn't make any difference in her body composition, and any kind of growth factors is impossible to her to use since she had breast cancer 3 years ago.
    About diet she does have some care with what she eats and is going to start doing some hydroginastcs.
    So what's your opinion about the right drug for her to use? Any answer is very welcomed
    How do you know that her excess weight is from water retention? Has she been tested for her to know this?

Why immediately look into hormonals for a woman who is wanting weight loss??? This is UNnecessary, careless, dangerous, irresponsible, and the LAST thing you should be doing!

What is hydroginastics? If it is simply exercise, then there are better things for her to do re activity to lose weight (see article link below).

I do NOT recommend her using ANY "drug" or hormonal product! Weight loss, or more specifically FAT loss (since that's what she should be concentrating on) is easy enough to do simply by ensuring that your nutrition and exercise is manipulated for and targeted at it.

I suggest that you and she read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss; this article will give you all the information that she needs re diet and exercise for fat loss.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

Thank you all for you're coments! They were very helpfull specialy the one from Rosie with the like that you gave me.
    I know that it's usual to people think that they could have their dream body with a "miracle pill" but this way she and I have learned something more and new about how to lose fat (I said that I've learned too because I never had problems about lossing body weigth, unfortunantly to me I have the same high speed metabolism that she had before the pill,wich makes me extremely hard to gain and to mantain any kind of muscle gains)
    Once again, thank you all
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thank you all for you're coments! They were very helpfull specialy the one from Rosie with the like that you gave me.
    I know that it's usual to people think that they could have their dream body with a "miracle pill" but this way she and I have learned something more and new about how to lose fat (I said that I've learned too because I never had problems about lossing body weigth, unfortunantly to me I have the same high speed metabolism that she had before the pill,wich makes me extremely hard to gain and to mantain any kind of muscle gains)
    Once again, thank you all
    No worries.

There is no such thing as a "miracle pill". Achieving your dream body takes a lot of discipline, dedication, commitment, sacrifice and hard work. It also helps if you go about it the RIGHT way instead of trying fad after fad or looking for the 'magic' supplement.

As for losing weight, that is easy and one can easily lose 10-15 pounds in a week. However, most of what you will lose is food and water weight, especially if you are dieting through eliminating carbohydrates or having excessively low calories or using a supplement that has diuretic effects, and can easily gain all that weight back by eating properly again.

Don't be so concerned with WEIGHT loss; be more concerned with your BODY COMPOSITION (i.e % bodyfat, % lean body mass). If you're losing weight but it's NOT fat being lost, then you are losing lean body mass and potentially muscle and that is NOT a good thing!

If you're lifting and losing bodyfat, but the scale is not changing, then you are also gaining muscle mass (and that's a GOOD thing; more muscle = a faster metabolism = better/faster fat loss).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some help needed
    By Broly in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:22 AM
  2. Some help needed.
    By beeazi24 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 11:18 PM
  3. info needed on keys fitness. needed urgently
    By marc417 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7