starting over after 19 years - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

starting over after 19 years

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    I'm just going to have to deal with being hungry. It's a problem after dinner usually. I'll just have to suck it up.
    I carry little flavoured cans of tuna on me for snacks. Low fat, good oils, high protein and tastes great.

    Keep SFW bud. Just make sure and keep the intensity up and you'll get there much quicker than you think.

  2. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    566

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    So far I am working on gaining control of my diet and getting in the gym. My focus right now is to cut fat down to 210 lbs followed by gaining lean muscle.

    Here is the plan so far. 6 days in the gym one day off.

    day 1 chest/tri
    day 2 back/bi
    day 3 legs/shoulders
    repeat 1-3
    rest

    eating 2200 calories per day to cut fat. High protein to keep what little muscle I have.

    Drink lots of water.

    On my rest day eat a cheat meal.

    I'm just learning right now so any feedback is desired. I'm spending as much time as I can learning.

    Heavypieces
    great job thus far...i love seeing progress. its good you are making gains with this freelance diet but eventually that may need to change when your weight loss slows. happens to us all so don't worry.

    cuts 2 isn't WOW but you'll def benefit or at least give you an idea of some future supplementation. also look into CLA and/or a good EFA stack. add asparagus to your diet and lots of it! leave carbs concentrated around your workouts. i'd also incorporate some low intensity cardio first thing when you wake on a empty stomach and use something like the cuts 2 before and after the cardio session.

    just a few simply tricks you probably already know just spitting them out. until you get to that point of really mapping out your diet and supps all you're going ot be able to do is easy tweaks like these...then again if it isn't broke don't fix it. keep it up and keep us updated!
  3. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    great job thus far...i love seeing progress. its good you are making gains with this freelance diet but eventually that may need to change when your weight loss slows. happens to us all so don't worry.

    cuts 2 isn't WOW but you'll def benefit or at least give you an idea of some future supplementation. also look into CLA and/or a good EFA stack. add asparagus to your diet and lots of it! leave carbs concentrated around your workouts. i'd also incorporate some low intensity cardio first thing when you wake on a empty stomach and use something like the cuts 2 before and after the cardio session.

    just a few simply tricks you probably already know just spitting them out. until you get to that point of really mapping out your diet and supps all you're going ot be able to do is easy tweaks like these...then again if it isn't broke don't fix it. keep it up and keep us updated!
    Thanks! I have to add some greens to my diet--so asparagus is it. I was thinking a lot of spinach too. After doing much reading I expected to hit a wall at some point. I'll just deal with that when it happens.

    Heavypieces
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    cheat day.

    2700 calories

    fat 74 g
    cho 375 g
    protein 151 g
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I carry little flavoured cans of tuna on me for snacks. Low fat, good oils, high protein and tastes great.
    they also have it in the silver foil packets, which are easier to drop into a backack, and lighter
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Legs, shoulders and HIIT today.

    Workout

    ATG squats
    hack squats
    leg extensions
    leg curls


    seated DB press
    upright barbell rows
    front DB raises super set with DB lat raises

    1900 calories

    fat 63.7 g
    CHO 125 g
    protein 214 g

    felt strong during my workout and my legs are sore.
  7. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I started with what I believe to be a similar body type to yours; carry most of my weight in the midsection and thighs. The macro ratio that worked really well for me is 50/30/20 P/F/C. If you are looking for a supplement that will not effect your BP than you cannot go wrong with USP Labs Anabolic Pump; the best fat loss, muscle building product that I have ran into. Do some reading on the USP section, you will find it is extremely effective and that in conjunction with Recreate is an excellent fat loss stack. Recreate has a SMALL amount of caffeine in it, 25 mg per pill I think, and no other stims so you should be fine with this even if it a low dose. Give those two a look and ask questions in the USP section, I think you will be happy with the results.
  8. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I started with what I believe to be a similar body type to yours; carry most of my weight in the midsection and thighs. The macro ratio that worked really well for me is 50/30/20 P/F/C. If you are looking for a supplement that will not effect your BP than you cannot go wrong with USP Labs Anabolic Pump; the best fat loss, muscle building product that I have ran into. Do some reading on the USP section, you will find it is extremely effective and that in conjunction with Recreate is an excellent fat loss stack. Recreate has a SMALL amount of caffeine in it, 25 mg per pill I think, and no other stims so you should be fine with this even if it a low dose. Give those two a look and ask questions in the USP section, I think you will be happy with the results.
    Thanks!! Going to the supplement store in about 30 min to load up on whey again.
  9. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Back and Biceps today

    overhead rows
    lat pull downs
    rows
    straight leg dead lift

    barbell curls
    DB curls
    preacher bench cable

    diet

    breakfast

    3 cups wheaties with 1 cup milk 450 calories
    isopure whey drink 210 cal

    workout 7 am

    whey drink 210 cal

    lunch chicken burrito 629 calories

    dinner 3 breast of chicken 426 calories

    fat49 g
    CHO 167 g
    protein 232 g

    1950 calories

    At the end of work today somone asked if I have been losing weight.
  10. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    At the end of work today somone asked if I have been losing weight.
    Gotta love that. It's just the beginning champ! Soon enough people will start giving you the, "Holy **** you've been working out!"

    Keep up the great work!

  11. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    566

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    At the end of work today somone asked if I have been losing weight.
  12. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Gotta love that. It's just the beginning champ! Soon enough people will start giving you the, "Holy **** you've been working out!"

    Keep up the great work!

    Thanks!!
  13. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    Thanks!!
  14. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Chest, triceps and HIIT

    bench press
    DB flies
    incline db press

    nose busters
    straight bar cable push down
    close grip bench press
    v grip cable extension

    1934 calories

    fat 57 g
    cho 155 g
    protein 211 g

    added creatine to my diet today. I also decided to start using a measuring cup for my portions. I found out I am underestimating the amount of wheaties and milk.
  15. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    Chest, triceps and HIIT

    bench press
    DB flies
    incline db press

    nose busters
    straight bar cable push down
    close grip bench press
    v grip cable extension

    1934 calories

    fat 57 g
    cho 155 g
    protein 211 g

    added creatine to my diet today. I also decided to start using a measuring cup for my portions. I found out I am underestimating the amount of wheaties and milk.
    Another little tip; try to remember what weights you're working with, how many reps you're doing and how many sets. It's another way once the weight loss slows a little (It will at some point) that you can see tangible progress and keep yourself motivated.

    What's your weight sitting at now..?
  16. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Another little tip; try to remember what weights you're working with, how many reps you're doing and how many sets. It's another way once the weight loss slows a little (It will at some point) that you can see tangible progress and keep yourself motivated.

    What's your weight sitting at now..?
    I weighed in at 264 this morning. Seem to be stuck there for the last week or so. However I still feel like my body is changing fast. Arms are tight, chest is getting tighter, love handles seem a little smaller. I wonder if I am adding some bulk while lowering BF. It's hard to tell.

    I haven't been posting the weight I have been lifting because it's embarrassing. I'll start posting tomorrow.
  17. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    legs and shoulders today

    I had a lot of lactic acid buildup from the last time I did legs so I asked the owner of the little gym I go to and he said "work through it but stay light and your legs will feel better after your workout." So I did and they do.

    Squats
    hack squat machine
    seated leg extension

    military press machine
    standing barbell rows
    cable lateral raises

    Had to make it a quick one since I was late for work.


    diet in a couple minutes.
  18. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    breakfast

    2 packs of oatmeal 259 cal
    isopure protein drink 210 cal
    biocell creatine mix 56 cal

    workout

    isopure 210 cal
    biocell 56 cal
    banana 105

    lunch

    ham and cheese sandwich 461 cal

    snack

    raisins 62 cal


    dinner

    1 lb raw bluefin tuna!! YUM 490 cals
    5 pretzels 61 cal

    1990 calories

    fat 39 g
    cho 174 g
    protein 241 g
  19. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    weighed in at 261 today!
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sweet!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sweet!
    I think my crazy "cheat day" was the thing that slowed me down this week. I went overboard on the carbs. That's the last time I do that
  22. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    back, biceps and HIIT

    overhead rows 100x10, 120x10, 130x 10 140x10
    seated rows 90x10, 120x10, 130x10 140 x 10
    straight leg dead lift. 90x10, 110x10, 130x 10 140 x 10
    barbell bent over rows 35 x 10, 45 x 10 55x10 65 x 10

    biceps

    barbell curls 40 x 10, 60 x 10 80 x 10 90 x 10
    standing db curls 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x6
    preacher bench one arm cables 20x10 x 4

    HIIT stationary bike
    1 min @ brisk cycling pace followed by 30 seconds as fast as I can crank. I do this for 15 minutes
  23. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    breakfast
    banana 90 cal
    isopure protein drink 210 cal
    biocell creatine/dextrose

    workout

    PW snack
    banana 90 cal
    isopure 210 cal

    Snack 2
    oat granola bar 160 cal
    raisins 62 cal

    snack 3
    oat granola bar 160 cal

    late lunch
    chicken burrito 629 cal
    refried black beans 110 cal

    dinner
    12 oz bluefin tuna seared with a dry rub YUM 367 cal

    fat 42 g
    cho 214 g
    protein 230 g

    2170 calories
  24. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    yesterday was chest, triceps, HIIT and eating right.

    I weighed in at 258 this morning!! I'm going to hit the beach today with my boy so it's a day off.

    Enjoy life,

    Heavypieces
  25. New Member
    JessieC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    ive been keeping up with your log, sounds like your doing great!
  26. Senior Member
    bezoe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    1225

    Reputation

    Excellent job so far man! I noticed with your diet you started off with quite a bit of protein, like 250 grams or something. The excess would be converted to carbs. But I saw that you bumped it down to about 210 or something which is more practical. Keep it up though and you can keep feeling great.
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  27. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieC View Post
    ive been keeping up with your log, sounds like your doing great!
    Thanks!!
  28. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Excellent job so far man! I noticed with your diet you started off with quite a bit of protein, like 250 grams or something. The excess would be converted to carbs. But I saw that you bumped it down to about 210 or something which is more practical. Keep it up though and you can keep feeling great.
    Thanks, I've been making adjustments based on suggestions from other AM members and from what I learn on this and other fitness sites.

    Right now the program is:

    Lift 6x/week
    eat at least 1g protein/lb of lean body mass
    adjust my caloric intake to lose at least 2.5 lbs per week.
    HIIT at least 4x per week
    1 cheat day per week (I'm still trying to figure this out)
    Macros 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fat


    It seems to be working. I'm stronger in the gym and dropping body fat.
  29. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Cheat day today. I just need to do this once a week.

    Oatmeal 160 cal
    protein shake 210 cal
    glass of milk 100 cal
    biocell creatine shake 56 cal

    lunch

    Carne Asada burrito >1500 cal

    snack

    banana 60 cal

    dinner>1500 cal

    3 turkey sloppy joes on white bread
    salad w/ dressing
    2 chicken breasts
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lifting 6x a week with 4x of HIIT sounds like alot. Also, 1 full cheat day a week is a little bit high, 1-2 cheat meals a week is probably a better overall plan. dont have to be same day, so you can do dinner saturday and dinner sunday for instance so you can be social
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    lifting 6x a week with 4x of HIIT sounds like alot. Also, 1 full cheat day a week is a little bit high, 1-2 cheat meals a week is probably a better overall plan. dont have to be same day, so you can do dinner saturday and dinner sunday for instance so you can be social
    Thanks. Sounds like I still need to make some tweaks to the plan. I appreciate the feedback.

    Heavypieces
  32. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    legs today

    Squats 110x10, 130x10, 150 x 10, 130x 10
    hack squat machine 100x10, 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 150 x 10
    calf raises superset with leg presses 90 x 10, 180 x 10, 270 x 10, 360 x 10
    leg curls superset with leg extensions
    55 x 10, 65 x 10, 75 x 10, 85 x 10

    2235 calories

    fat 55g
    cho 240g
    protein 239 g

    HP
  33. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    back, biceps and HIIT

    close grip lat pull down 100x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10
    close grip cable rows 110x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10
    straight leg dead lift 110x10, 130x10, 160x10, 170x10
    wide grip bent over rows 45x10, 45x10, 55x10, 55x10

    biceps
    curl bar 50x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10
    db curls 25x10, 30x10, 35x10, 40x10
    cable preacher bench straight bar 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 70x10
    standing cable curls 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x10

    HIIT 15 minutes on a stationary bike 1 minute moderate pace, 30 seconds as fast as I can.

    2224 calories

    fat 55g
    cho 203g
    protein 236g
  34. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    chest and tri's

    db press 55x10, 60x10, 60x5, 45x12
    incline bench press 40x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
    cable flys 20x10, 30x10, 40x10 40x10

    straight bar pushdowns
    tricep extension rope
    nose busters

    Not sure of the weight

    weigh in at 258 this morning

    1600 calories

    fat 45g
    cho158g
    protein 153 g
  35. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    256 this morning!! down 14 lbs since I started which was the Friday before Labor Day. 5 1/2 weeks. I defiantly feel like I gained some muscle too. My arms are becoming hard, I feel some muscle under my fat of my chest. Belly is shrinking and love handles feel smaller. I still have a long way to go but motivation is high. I'm still tweaking my diet and learning how my body responds. Also I am going to change my workout a little. I haven't been hitting my abs so split will look like this

    day 1. back/bicep
    day 2. chest/tri
    day 3. legs
    day 4. shoulders/abs
    day 5. rest

    One more thing--I'm working out in a gym that Arnold trained for a while, in back in the day. It's a little gym in San Diego that was owned by a very special trainer named Leo Stern. He passed away last week. This place doesn't look like much but the iron has history here.


    Heavypieces
  36. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Legs today. Hit em hard.

    2200 calories. Macros good. Abs are sore from yesterday. I'm taking two days off. Have a great weekend.

    HP
  37. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    Legs today. Hit em hard.

    2200 calories. Macros good. Abs are sore from yesterday. I'm taking two days off. Have a great weekend.

    HP
    Keep up the good work!
  38. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation



    Weighed in at 260 this morning up 4 lbs. Not sure what that means--still learning about my body for sure. Here are some progress pics. Got some free tickets to the NASCAR race this afternoon. Not a big fan but I like listening to loud hotrods. Eating right for today and back in the gym tomorrow.

    Peace,

    HP
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  39. New Member
    carnivalhobo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    definite progress, your delts looks more square in addition to the obvious belly fat reduction.

    dont be afraid to eat something before bed. a shake + almond butter is a great pre-bed meal. make sure your water intake is high, it will make you feel miles better and allow you to retain less.

    I would also suggest dropping some carbs for a week or two and see how you respond once you hit that plateau.

    as for your split i think doing shoulders and legs together is probably a better bet. the delts are small muscles and get worked a lot during other training so you probably dont need a whole day for them. I would work abs 2x a week too, something simple like a few sets of crunches, cable crunches, decline situps, trunk twists and the like will help keep it new and fresh and give you a more evenly developed core which will help in the big compound lifts.
  40. New Member
    heavypieces's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalhobo View Post
    definite progress, your delts looks more square in addition to the obvious belly fat reduction.

    dont be afraid to eat something before bed. a shake + almond butter is a great pre-bed meal. make sure your water intake is high, it will make you feel miles better and allow you to retain less.

    I would also suggest dropping some carbs for a week or two and see how you respond once you hit that plateau.

    as for your split i think doing shoulders and legs together is probably a better bet. the delts are small muscles and get worked a lot during other training so you probably dont need a whole day for them. I would work abs 2x a week too, something simple like a few sets of crunches, cable crunches, decline situps, trunk twists and the like will help keep it new and fresh and give you a more evenly developed core which will help in the big compound lifts.
    Thanks for the advice! I am going to add more abs, not sure what day yet maybe back and biceps day. The only reason I split out the shoulders is I need and extra day for my legs to heal up. 3 days on and one off is just not enough for my old legs. As far as the diet I am going to start playing with my macros a little at the end of month two . I just have 2 solid weeks at 2100 calories and 40/40/20. As long as I keep making good progress I want to hold my diet constant. I suspect too many changes too fast will slow my learning curve.

    I am anxious to get back into the gym!!

    HP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Starting First Cycle at 18 years old
    By bradknapp2012 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. Starting over after 3 years...
    By Boss_K in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
  4. 42 years old
    By frankpt in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:36 AM
  5. 2 plus years away
    By AciDmC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in