albuterol run - AnabolicMinds.com

albuterol run

Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

albuterol run

Been researchin a bit lately, reading how clen and albuterol are very similar. Im thinkin of running albuterol sulfate 18-24mls a day for 5-6 weeks spaces 3-4 times throught the day. Ill start with lower dosages and work my way up. Unless Im mistaken you dont build a tolerance to it like clen because of the shorter half life correct?

I have it in a .083% liquid inhalation solution. I know its meant to be inahled but can i drink it?

Thanks for the input guys, also curious if anyon has run it and what kinnda results they got!

Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I was wondering how "AL" would work topically. Especially mixed with Eviscerate.

it wouldnt work at all topically. i cant pass the skin. its molecular weight is too high.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

anyone about my question? I have it in liquid capsules, .83mg/l concentration the liquid is meant to be put in a nebulizer and inhaled, could I drink it though each capsule is 2.5mg worth. I dont see why it wouldnt work, but id like to hear more input.

thanks
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by insanity1 View Post
    anyone about my question? I have it in liquid capsules, .83mg/l concentration the liquid is meant to be put in a nebulizer and inhaled, could I drink it though each capsule is 2.5mg worth. I dont see why it wouldnt work, but id like to hear more input.

thanks
    I apologize if I was diverting your thread. Not much discussion about ALB around here.

I did a simple quick search: albuteral
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

You can not drink alburerol/clen, you must put it under your tongue for it to be effective.

Also, don't waste your time with Alb, itss halflife is MUCH less than clen. They are both just as easy to get ahold of, and you gotta take it 3 times/day. Clen is 1-2/day. It also just straight up works better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    You can not drink alburerol/clen, you must put it under your tongue for it to be effective.

Also, don't waste your time with Alb, itss halflife is MUCH less than clen. They are both just as easy to get ahold of, and you gotta take it 3 times/day. Clen is 1-2/day. It also just straight up works better.
    It is completly up to preference.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post

some people enjoy sleeping. some people also enjoy not putting the added stress of having your central nervous system going 24/7 ( the lower half life of 'Al' being a blessing ).

dnp works better than both of them. that doesnt mean you should use 1 over the other.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

thanks for the input guys, i was considering juts using albuterold as a pre workout stim though so the shorter half life is ideal, that being said can i squirt this inhalation albuterol liquid under my tongue?
    .83mg/l concentration could I drink it though each capsule is 2.5mg worth albuterol in a 3 ml solution thoughts??
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

that fat loss benefits would be just an additional bonus, i read that thread lonewolf, they never really answered her question tho or mine, I understand that the tablets would be easier, but is it possible with the liquid solution, i have tons of the solution right in front of me is why I ask and am not lookin to spend $$.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Taken from Drugs.com

Pharmacokinetics:

Albuterol is rapidly absorbed after oral administration of 10 mL of Albuterol sulfate syrup (oral solution) (4 mg of Albuterol) in normal volunteers. Maximum plasma concentrations of about 18 ng/mL of Albuterol are achieved within 2 hours, and the drug is eliminated with a half-life of about 5 hours.

------

By the way I don't think it matters if you drink it or inhale it--It matters what effective concentration you achieve. See the article below.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Search for this article--

Comparison of the effects of salbutamol and clenbuterol on skeletal muscle mass and carcass composition in senescent rats
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

check this out from the Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 267: E475-E484, 1994;

ARTICLES
    Anabolic effects of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist salmeterol are dependent on route of administration

N. G. Moore, G. G. Pegg and M. N. Sillence
    Department of Chemistry, University of Central Queensland, Rockhampton, Australia.

It is reported that a long duration of action is required for beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists to evoke an anabolic response. In the present study, we compare the potency of clenbuterol with that of the new long-acting compound salmeterol, when given at equimolar doses to female Wistar rats by different routes of administration. Given orally for 10 days, salmeterol had no effect on growth at a dose of 120 micrograms/day, whereas at 2.4 mg/day the drug caused significant increases in body and carcass weight and in the mass of the mixed-fiber gastrocnemius/plantaris and tibialis anterior muscles, but there were no increases in the slow-twitch soleus muscles. A similar growth response was seen when clenbuterol was given orally at a dose of only 97 micrograms/day, with an additional response seen in soleus muscle at 1.9 mg/day. Thus clenbuterol was more potent than salmeterol when given by this route of administration. When the drugs were infused by osmotic minipump, both salmeterol (130 micrograms/day) and clenbuterol (100 micrograms/day) caused increases in body weight gain and in the weights of the mixed-fiber muscles, with the most dramatic effect of infusion being to greatly increase the anabolic effect of salmeterol in soleus muscle. A single intraperitoneal injection of salmeterol (53 micrograms) or clenbuterol (40 micrograms) caused a similar rapid increase in the concentration of adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate in gastrocnemius muscle. These results indicate that the potency of salmeterol in vivo is dependent on its route of administration and that slow-twitch muscles are less sensitive than mixed-fiber muscles to the anabolic effects of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists.

It looks like eating it would not work--at least in rats
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heavypieces View Post
    Search for this article--

Comparison of the effects of salbutamol and clenbuterol on skeletal muscle mass and carcass composition in senescent rats
    If I am reading this abstract correctly it states that clenbuterol is only effective at a toxic dose and albuterol is effective at doses known to be safe in humans. I would ask my doctor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol and HGH
    By ruckus190 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 10:02 PM
  2. albuterol
    By orangejuice07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:32 AM
  3. Albuterol
    By getjacked63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17