Get Your Lent On
- 02-24-2004, 06:41 PM
- 02-24-2004, 09:02 PM
02-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Not in NYC,,, best we get is 2 for a buck and 99cents for white tuna. Not a big seafood fan.... love an occasional salmon or seabass here and thereOriginally Posted by BingeAndPurge
02-27-2004, 09:49 PM
yeah, thumbs up on the seabass.
hey sage, aren't you asian? Aren't you contractually obligated to like seafood?
02-27-2004, 10:55 PM
02-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Matthew D
But I know you like cornbread. Who could dislike cornbread?
"Cornbread, ain't nothing wrong with that"
02-27-2004, 11:46 PM
02-28-2004, 12:02 AM
02-28-2004, 01:04 PM
hey, just a little friendly racism .Originally Posted by sage
of course not all asians like seafood.
Some of them are more into dog and polished rice .
I'm a 1/4 Polish, feel free to take a shot.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 10-10-2009, 07:27 AM
- By thafranchize in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:56 PM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2008, 01:45 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 10:11 AM