CKD and T3
- 09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
CKD and T3
Hey guys i was just wondering if any of you have tried running t3 while on a ketogenic diet. I search but didnt really seem to find anything. I dont plan on trying this I was just thinking about the effects it would have. Would the person get into ketosis faster because he has a higher state of going through nutrients and calories or would it stay the same? Also would it cause a massive amount of muscle loss because the person wasnt taking in alot of carbs?
- 09-07-2009, 03:29 AM
There is no problem with T3 on a ketogenic diet. I've used t3 on ckd, tkd, palumbo diet, ultimate diet and never had any issues.
I definitely can push the limits of carb intake and stay in ketosis, however I can't attribute that to the t3... It may be part of it though.
Also on TKD and UD 2.0 I've actually been able to increase LBM while on t3.
I suppose it is person dependent, but I would forget your worries concerning t3 and ketogenic diets.
09-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By avenue Red in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
- By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2004, 11:40 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:05 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 02:36 AM
- By creativebody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:02 PM