Slim Xtreme with Clen?

TheFox

Awards
I've been doing some research on the Slim Xtreme. Seems that it is a potent supp. But I am wondering if the actual stimulant ingredients are potent enough to interact negatively with clen.

I'm looking in to the ingredients as I type this post, but I am curious to see others input. Seems like the strongest CNS stim in SX is just caffeine and the rest of the actives are all about nootropics, focus, clean stim free energy, etc.

Do you guys think clen and SX is too much?

scott2hott99

Awards
Im not sure about SX and Clen, but Im currently taking SX and it definitely keeps me going all day and appetite suppressed. From what ive heard about clen it seems like it may be to much to some people. I mean some people say SX is to much of a stim for them. But hopefully someone more experience or who has tried both can input their thoughts.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
probably not a good idea to mix up any stim-based fat burner with clen. maye also cause issues with your bp. clen is good enough stand alone. if i was you..i'd use the slim extreme during the "off" time on clen.

brown

TheFox

Awards
Thanks for the responses so far guys. Still trying to figure out what the stims in SX are besides caffeine. It seemed to me that while SX was stimulant based, it was a pretty clean stim and didn't affect the CNS much and didn't speed up the heart rate.

There are stims out there that don't hit heavy on the CNS and don't negatively impact heart. I thought possibly SX might be like this, and okay to use with moderate amounts of Clen.

I've never had problems using clen with synephrine or caffeine.

The reason the stack is attractive to me, is this:

Clen just works simply the best for me. It's night and day difference when I take it. And I've compared with many other stimulant and stimulant combo's. There is just something about Clen that agrees with my system.

Further though, my main problem is appetite while on UD 2.0

I need something strong to supress my appetite during depletion days. Synephrine does nothing for me.

I'll finally analyze the ingredients and post them on this thread so that everyone else can look.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't think I would stack the two together. This is my second time using SX. Strong stuff.

Clen dosed high orally can have similar effect, sides included of ephedra. If your not careful and don't wind up with a panic attack, you might feel the erg to leap out of body because of the anxiety.

scott2hott99

Awards
Thanks for the responses so far guys. Still trying to figure out what the stims in SX are besides caffeine. It seemed to me that while SX was stimulant based, it was a pretty clean stim and didn't affect the CNS much and didn't speed up the heart rate.

There are stims out there that don't hit heavy on the CNS and don't negatively impact heart. I thought possibly SX might be like this, and okay to use with moderate amounts of Clen.

I've never had problems using clen with synephrine or caffeine.

The reason the stack is attractive to me, is this:

Clen just works simply the best for me. It's night and day difference when I take it. And I've compared with many other stimulant and stimulant combo's. There is just something about Clen that agrees with my system.

Further though, my main problem is appetite while on UD 2.0

I need something strong to supress my appetite during depletion days. Synephrine does nothing for me.

I'll finally analyze the ingredients and post them on this thread so that everyone else can look.
Ah man i didnt know you have used clen before. I would say if you really wanted to do it, try it with one SX and start really low on clen...if you need to bump it up you can. If its to much for you you should be able to tell when you bump it up. Just my $.02.

rosco1234

Awards
I have been on slim sx for a couple of weeks. One pill a day didnt notice too much from it but i never tried 2 pills a day. I have tried to incorporate the clen with the slim sx and it def increases the shakes and anxiety. I only tried it for 2 days and i dont like it already.