Question about Eviscerate

1. New Member
    Answers

Question about Eviscerate

So I've used this stuff twice and gotten a nice burn from it both times. I am curious though, how exactly this is beneficial? I am trying to find the answer through the google but couldn't really come up with anything.

I mean I'm not like actively perspiring from it in the locations I put it on (a little forehead sweat cause I'm hot) but nothing really on the arms and chest. So I am concluding that I'm not sweating the fat out. I know it heats up the area, is it heating the fat so I turn it into energy and get rid of it that way? Perhaps I pee it out (I did notice a bit of an increase in my urine production).

Any answers would be appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

dude did you even read about this stuff before you bought it?
    From what i understand, basically what it does is penetrate the skin and frees more fat from wherever you applied it into free fatty acids in the bloodstream, but if your not on a diet and/or doing extra cardio your not going to burn all the fat being released into the blood so it wont do to much, except maybe not put all the fat back in the same place but throughout your whole body. and i think the burn is from the CAPS in eviscerate not sure though

3. New Member
    Answers

The burn is actually quite funny. The first time I used it, I put it on 30 minutes before cardio... I didn't burn at all. Then I started sweating and it brought the burn!

This isn't like oh man that burns... It feels like I am 2 inches away from a huge bonfire. The burn is flaming!

Started using the clenviscerate combo... This **** is the real deal for sure. I am loving it.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    The burn is actually quite funny. The first time I used it, I put it on 30 minutes before cardio... I didn't burn at all. Then I started sweating and it brought the burn!

This isn't like oh man that burns... It feels like I am 2 inches away from a huge bonfire. The burn is flaming!

Started using the clenviscerate combo... This **** is the real deal for sure. I am loving it.
    Ya man i love the burn! How much of a difference are you noticing between eviscerate and clenviscerate?

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    Ya man i love the burn! How much of a difference are you noticing between eviscerate and clenviscerate?
    I can't say the exact differences as I didn't/don't run eviscerate by itself too often, so it's impossible to tell the difference. I typically do 5 days on with the clenviscerate and 2 days just eviscerate.

I just bought the clearance bottle of atomic meltdown for $15, so I am going to start using that eod as well when I go tanning.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

clenviscerate?

Trying to find out what clenviscerate is, is it one product? or a combo of two products that you buy seperately and call it clenviscerate? Let me know what is it. I am interested! thanks.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LanceRomance1 View Post
    Trying to find out what clenviscerate is, is it one product? or a combo of two products that you buy seperately and call it clenviscerate? Let me know what is it. I am interested! thanks.
    It's liquid clenbuterol mixed with RPN's Eviscerate. Talking about where to buy liquid clenbuterol is kind of a no-no on this board, so you're on your own there.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LanceRomance1 View Post
    All info you need in over 17 pages,

anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/130440-clenviscerate-god-fat.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate Smolder Question
    By jwa254 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 03:47 PM