- 09-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi, guys I am planning on starting a cutting cycle. I currently am 198 and would like to get to a solid 180. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a stacking cycle of supplements. I have thought about ECA but was wondering if there were other options out there or if that is the best option then what other supplements should I be taking while taking the ECA?
- 09-03-2009, 03:33 AM
ECA, a good diet (maybe carb cycling) and cardio will be enough. When cutting you need to concentrate on the diet and not the supps. If the diet isn't good then no matter what supps you take you won't get the desired results.
- 09-03-2009, 06:13 AM
09-03-2009, 06:35 AM
good diet along with fasted cardio and throw in some formex. i leaned out nicely on formex as stand alone
Similar Forum Threads
- By Naberious in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:48 AM
- By KingofMinot in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 PM
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:22 PM
- By Saurabh in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2008, 04:35 PM
- By hawks31 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:47 PM