- 09-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi, guys I am planning on starting a cutting cycle. I currently am 198 and would like to get to a solid 180. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a stacking cycle of supplements. I have thought about ECA but was wondering if there were other options out there or if that is the best option then what other supplements should I be taking while taking the ECA?
- 09-03-2009, 03:33 AM
ECA, a good diet (maybe carb cycling) and cardio will be enough. When cutting you need to concentrate on the diet and not the supps. If the diet isn't good then no matter what supps you take you won't get the desired results.
09-03-2009, 06:13 AM
09-03-2009, 06:35 AM
good diet along with fasted cardio and throw in some formex. i leaned out nicely on formex as stand alone
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM