Tapering Lean Extreme?
- 09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
- 09-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I don't believe that Lean Xtreme is cortisol suppressive, so there shouldn't be any rebound. Unless I'm mistaken, Lean X works by blocking some of cortisol's actions rather than preventing its secretion. Cortisol isn't all bad ya know!
09-03-2009, 11:28 AM
I know cortisol has its benefits but i just wanted to check whether there would be much of a rebound as this is the first time i've used such a supplement and don't want another factor helping to pile on the pounds when i come off this stack soon. cheers
11-08-2009, 12:34 PM
11-08-2009, 09:17 PM
12-07-2009, 02:09 PM
i lost 14 pounds on the stack of dcp, DTHC, glycobol, CLA and this in just over 4 weeks. But i did introduce carb cycling to diet but this is with little to no cardio so i definitely think it worked, and didn't lose any strength in the process.
Only downside with lean xtreme was aching ankle joints in the mornings so some days i dropped the dose to 1 a day.
thanks for taking an interest
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
- By Bernie1b in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2005, 01:19 PM
- By Redeemer in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2005, 11:30 AM
- By Redeemer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2005, 12:54 PM
- By dito in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 01-16-2005, 12:41 PM