Tapering Lean Extreme?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Into my 3rd week of LX at 3 caps ED. I was wondering if tapering down the dose over the last week or so help stop a cortisol rebound? Anybody have experience doing this?

Logo

Awards
I don't believe that Lean Xtreme is cortisol suppressive, so there shouldn't be any rebound. Unless I'm mistaken, Lean X works by blocking some of cortisol's actions rather than preventing its secretion. Cortisol isn't all bad ya know! ;)

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I know cortisol has its benefits but i just wanted to check whether there would be much of a rebound as this is the first time i've used such a supplement and don't want another factor helping to pile on the pounds when i come off this stack soon. cheers

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
did you lose weight while on this supp?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
i lost 14 pounds on the stack of dcp, DTHC, glycobol, CLA and this in just over 4 weeks. But i did introduce carb cycling to diet but this is with little to no cardio so i definitely think it worked, and didn't lose any strength in the process.

Only downside with lean xtreme was aching ankle joints in the mornings so some days i dropped the dose to 1 a day.

thanks for taking an interest