Tapering Lean Extreme?

1. Tapering Lean Extreme?

Into my 3rd week of LX at 3 caps ED. I was wondering if tapering down the dose over the last week or so help stop a cortisol rebound? Anybody have experience doing this?

2. I don't believe that Lean Xtreme is cortisol suppressive, so there shouldn't be any rebound. Unless I'm mistaken, Lean X works by blocking some of cortisol's actions rather than preventing its secretion. Cortisol isn't all bad ya know!

3. I know cortisol has its benefits but i just wanted to check whether there would be much of a rebound as this is the first time i've used such a supplement and don't want another factor helping to pile on the pounds when i come off this stack soon. cheers
    •   

4. did you lose weight while on this supp?

5. How much weight have you lost so far?

6. i lost 14 pounds on the stack of dcp, DTHC, glycobol, CLA and this in just over 4 weeks. But i did introduce carb cycling to diet but this is with little to no cardio so i definitely think it worked, and didn't lose any strength in the process.

Only downside with lean xtreme was aching ankle joints in the mornings so some days i dropped the dose to 1 a day.

thanks for taking an interest

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:04 AM
  3. Lean extreme while lean bulking?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:48 PM
  4. ETA on Lean Extreme
    By handzilla in forum Nutraplanet