fat around the abs

firefighter88

Awards
Ok, so i am having a tuff time keeping my six pack.. i do a **** load of abs.. but i dont do much cardio?? could that be a BIG reason? but i think i eat healthy, but it getx expensive to eat 6 times a day.... i just need some direction on a strict written out diet plan, and workout plan.. anybody can help much appreciated.. =]

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i am having a tuff time keeping my six pack.. i do a **** load of abs.. but i dont do much cardio?? could that be a BIG reason? but i think i eat healthy, but it getx expensive to eat 6 times a day.... i just need some direction on a strict written out diet plan, and workout plan.. anybody can help much appreciated.. =]
Post up:
Cals
Protein/Carbs/Fat (g/day)
Height/Weight

It will help us out a little more. You won't get a written out diet/wo here, but some guidance.
Also...use SEARCH. ;)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Working out your abs constantly isnt going to benefit with your goal. Unless your end goal is ungodly distended abs twice a week on abs is probably perfect man. Diet is key so without seeing it we cant help MUCH but i will say this. Cardio is a necessity if you tend to hold around the midsection. Its time consuming and not the most fun but abs are abs.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Does the '88 in your name mean you were born in 1988? If so, this is probably diet catching up to you now that you're getting a little older... You don't have the metabolism of a teenager anymore, diet is probably the culprit.

X

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i hated doing cardio too, till i tried HIIT training. Try it, do it on the bike or eliptical.....

xink

Awards
  • Established
Oh... Just noticed - why on earth was this posted in Anabolics?

Reporting post...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
diet is key here. u dont necessarily have to eat 6 meals a day as long as ur getting the proper cals everyday.

add in a little cardio, but do keep in mind it may slightly hinder gaining mass