Benadryl

jalal90

Awards
Im running Clen/ECA 2 week cycles in conjunction with each other. In the UK Benadryl doesn't contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine which is the H1 antagonist... I need something to up regulate my receptors...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
you can't get Diphenhydramine in the UK? Well you can get it online - of course i can't post sources here but google can be your friend

jalal90

Awards
Right i've found Nytol which contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride will this suffice? One pill contains 25mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.... I heard that the way to dose it is, 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and take 50mg Diphenhydramine on the 3rd week every night for 7 days????

jalal90

Awards
Right can't i use Loratadine? It is a H1 antagonist that should serve the same purpose as Diphenhydramine?? I take it everyday for my nasal inflamation! It is also non drowsey unlike the Diphenhydramine!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Right i've found Nytol which contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride will this suffice? One pill contains 25mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.... I heard that the way to dose it is, 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and take 50mg Diphenhydramine on the 3rd week every night for 7 days????
That is good dosing schedule.

Right can't i use Loratadine? It is a H1 antagonist that should serve the same purpose as Diphenhydramine?? I take it everyday for my nasal inflamation! It is also non drowsey unlike the Diphenhydramine!
Loratadine has been reported to be effective but is less comonly used. I think you'd be golden with it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
skip the e[ehdra just use clen
agreed on that. especially if you never run clen before. is it ephedra or ephedrine? because ephedra is banned in the us

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ephedra extract/bark is not its found often in supps. i.e. black widow. but ephedra is banned the rough alkoloid version.

but yah clen/E is a bad idea. clen should be good enough.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Straight clen, increasing the dosage every 2 weeks or so. benadryl every 3rd week -50 mg ED for 7 days

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
best arnold scene in TOTAL RECALL

he shoots his wife "consider this a divorce"

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ephedra extract/bark is not its found often in supps. i.e. black widow. but ephedra is banned the rough alkoloid version.

but yah clen/E is a bad idea. clen should be good enough.
interesting. when cycled off clen is ephedra extract a decent product?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its odd, i never used the real E but the extract is good its causes way more pain in chest then clen but it kinda made me super human all my sense were hightened im assumin since it targeted all the betas plus it supressed my hunger harcore but CLEN beats E and i used E 3x

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The beta-2 selectivity of clen is nice because you can saturate your beta-2's without feeling like ur heart is going to explode.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes i feel perfect

"whats the matter CIA got you pushing too many pencils"

jalal90

Awards
Its Ephedrine not any extract or alkaloi... 30mg tabs.... Well i've got 100 of them so may as well use them! I've got 100 tabs of clen and 90 of E left and plenty of my cut left so i will finish them. The E and clen have both worked well for me.. My last cycle of clen wasn't so successful but this cycle of E has been good....

Benadryl is doesn't contain Diphenhydramine here in the UK and i've got Loratadine at home so im using that instead. The dosage for Loratadine is only 10mg.... I don't think its advisable going above this????

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if clen selectively hits beta receptors......then breaking clen to use ephedrine which unselectively hits beta receptors...........how are you giving your receptors a break?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Its Ephedrine not any extract or alkaloi... 30mg tabs.... Well i've got 100 of them so may as well use them! I've got 100 tabs of clen and 90 of E left and plenty of my cut left so i will finish them. The E and clen have both worked well for me.. My last cycle of clen wasn't so successful but this cycle of E has been good....

Benadryl is doesn't contain Diphenhydramine here in the UK and i've got Loratadine at home so im using that instead. The dosage for Loratadine is only 10mg.... I don't think its advisable going above this????
I'm actually running 20mg ED to clear my receptors now. So close to my fall bulk! I'm psyched, this one will get me to my lean goal weight I think.

if clen selectively hits beta receptors......then breaking clen to use ephedrine which unselectively hits beta receptors...........how are you giving your receptors a break?
Very good point. As a matter of fact I'd think since your beta-2s are saturated the E would end up hitting mostly beta-1s, which will ultimately induce mostly side effects, e.g. racey heart, and none of the thermogenesis. Better to hold one or the other for the next cut.

jalal90

Awards
Right i think what ill do is kill the E for a few days and take Loratadine 20mg then continue.... Very good point from soontobbeast

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey hye hey here is a thought i had yesterday.

what if some ran clean for lets say 6 weeks, and every 3rd day used benedryll? wouldnt that keep receptors fresh throughout whole cycle at max?

DenDestroys

Awards
hey hye hey here is a thought i had yesterday.

what if some ran clean for lets say 6 weeks, and every 3rd day used benedryll? wouldnt that keep receptors fresh throughout whole cycle at max?
I read you can use benadryl to resensitize the beta receptors while still using clen. So every 3rd week, take 50-100mg of benadryl for that week, preferably before bed, and carry on with the clen.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes we all know loll but im wondering for the top experits on theri opinion if it was pulsed every 3rd day

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yes we all know loll but im wondering for the top experits on theri opinion if it was pulsed every 3rd day
I don't think that'd be effective. The body is a complex system of negative and positive feedback loops. If you saturate your receptors the number of available binding sites will drop. Every 3rd day might clear some of the receptors and thus slow your bodies negative feedback loop but I doubt by much. You really need to completely clear out the system to reset. Think of it like taking an AI or SERM every third day of an epi cycle to reset your HPTA. Wouldn't work, right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2