• Established
Hello

I think in my new FAT LOSS STACK so i will pick up this:

RPN's Alpha-Burn
RPN`s Eviscerate
SYN-30 (Synephrine 30mg)
PP Green Tea
PP CLA

i already use Axis Labs Adipo-X and is great but i wait until finish the bottle and then start with this.

I need something strong for my appetite and kill my carbs cravings i read some reviews from RPN's Alpha-Burn but i`m not sure if works for me?:surprised:

thanks guys

J

jim623

The absolute King of appetite suppressants is SlimX. Agood 12 to 14 hours of calm clean energy, overall good mood, and zero appetite. Of course, you would have to drop everything else that contains any sort of stim while taking it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The absolute King of appetite suppressants is SlimX. Agood 12 to 14 hours of calm clean energy, overall good mood, and zero appetite. Of course, you would have to drop everything else that contains any sort of stim while taking it.
and if not work for me?

J

jim623

and if not work for me?
You'd be the first to my knowledge.

Also, stacking SX with LeanFX would be a great idea. LFX will block cortisol spikes which accompany dieting, caloric deficits, which aides in fat loss. LFX also adds a mild appetite suppression of it's own.

Depending on the return policy of where you purchased it, AX has a money back guarantee. I'd have to find out more info about that though, I'm a freshman rep.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey dude!

any special protocol with SX you know doses, days off or something like that?
ahhh and what kind of supplement i do to avoid until i on SX?

thanks man!

J

jim623

hey dude!

any special protocol with SX you know doses, days off or something like that?
ahhh and what kind of supplement i do to avoid until i on SX?

thanks man!
1 cap first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about 30 minutes before you eat. Avoid all other stims, coffee included, until you establish your tolerence for it, as they tend to extend the half life of SX. It's very important that you drink 1 1/2 -2 gallons of water per day while on SX. Also, schedule you meals because you may have a tendency to forget to eat.