- 08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
I started a colon cleanse program last night - oh man my stomach.
Anyways, the instructions say to eat 6 meals of nothing but various fruits 1 type at a time and a bunch of avocado late in the day. This is for 6 days straight. I imagine that is not good for preserving muscle. Anyone do a program such as this before? I was planning on taking a little whey protein, BCAAs, my multi and fish oils still. What do others recommend or what have you done?
- 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Why would you modify a program you've never tried before? I'd just never try a silly program like that in the first place
Similar Forum Threads
- By chainsaw in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:59 PM
- By livebono in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 63Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
- By miilkbone in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2007, 08:51 PM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:58 PM
- By icanrace in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM