- 08-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I started a colon cleanse program last night - oh man my stomach.
Anyways, the instructions say to eat 6 meals of nothing but various fruits 1 type at a time and a bunch of avocado late in the day. This is for 6 days straight. I imagine that is not good for preserving muscle. Anyone do a program such as this before? I was planning on taking a little whey protein, BCAAs, my multi and fish oils still. What do others recommend or what have you done?
- 08-19-2009, 11:06 AMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Why would you modify a program you've never tried before? I'd just never try a silly program like that in the first placeAnimis Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By Harry Manback in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:21 AM
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 48Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM
- By beefcake in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:37 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:58 PM