Looking to get really serious..looking for advice help..

TheMaco

Awards
I'm pretty new here, just joined yesterday, say first let me say hello everyone!

All my life I've been either chubby/fat/overweight....never obese but still nowhere where I wanted to ever be, and though I have lost weight before, to where later on I gained it back, and this June around middle of it, I got fed up, started doing something about it. I got some results, would have liked better ones, but I'm not really complaining either at the same time.

At the beginning of June I weighed about around 235, currently I weigh 222-225, and this is from just changing what I eat, and finally just getting to the gym. I am 19 turning 20 in November, I am about 6-2 and I am looking to get down to 190-200.

Currently I do not really have a set date, but if I had a date I would like to at my goal or near it by the 23rd of November(A bit of a stretch considering thats 2.5 lbs a week of weight loss)

I've been trying to eat better, and have been working out more at the gym being more active.
Now this upcoming week, I'm gonna take the step and take it up to a whole new level.

This week is the week where I get really serious. I will begin a more rigorous diet, in addition to taking my everyday supplements with an addition of two new friends which I ordered today, casein protein, and SlimExtreme.

I want to become lean, and toned, nothing to ripped at least for right now ;)...

Current Supplements I take :
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Cinnamon Pills
Vitamin B-12 Pill

Starting this week :
Multivitamin
Tonalin
Fish Oil
Cinnamon Pills
Vitamin B-12 Pills
Casein Protein
SlimExtreme

Should I take any other supplements?

I'm also thinking of purchasing Eviscerate to help me in my journey...

I'm a big amateur in the world of fitness and bodybuilding, so would like any advice you guys could provide so that I can maximize my weight and fat loss, and at the same time grow some lean muscle.

As stated any help, advice, etc...that you can help me with would much appreciated it! Thanks!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
save the eviscerate for when your body fat really gets down some - if you use it to go from 20% body fat to 19%, you won't be happy. if you use it to get from 10% down to 9%, the results are much more apparent.

anyways, fasted HIIT (upon waking) and an ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin) stack should treat you very well.

welcome to AM :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read up on carb cycling and pay special attention to the type of carbs you are eating. Google glycemic index and read how it works. Good places to get started for your diet.

TheMaco

Awards
save the eviscerate for when your body fat really gets down some - if you use it to go from 20% body fat to 19%, you won't be happy. if you use it to get from 10% down to 9%, the results are much more apparent.

anyways, fasted HIIT (upon waking) and an ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin) stack should treat you very well.

welcome to AM :)
The only reason I even considered eviscerate at this point it help, in from what I understand it help in releasing the fatty acids to dissolve easier.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you could shoot a PM to dsade, who is the owner of RPN. i think waiting is a better choice, as the ECA stack works pretty good and is cheaper than sin, but he would know better than me :)

TheMaco

Awards
you could shoot a PM to dsade, who is the owner of RPN. i think waiting is a better choice, as the ECA stack works pretty good and is cheaper than sin, but he would know better than me :)
I'm taking SlimExtreme in place of ECA....SX has received many awesome reviews, I had to try it out myself.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking SlimExtreme in place of ECA....SX has received many awesome reviews, I had to try it out myself.
i wouldn't doubt it. AX makes some awesome stuff. in fact, one of the products i was chosen to test was by AX (a NO booster), and it was the best i've ever tried - by far, and i had pics to prove the quality of the pump. apparently, that wasn't good enough for AX, so they scrapped the formula. given that kind of attention to detail, i have absolute faith that anything they do put out is top notch.

TheMaco

Awards
i wouldn't doubt it. AX makes some awesome stuff. in fact, one of the products i was chosen to test was by AX (a NO booster), and it was the best i've ever tried - by far, and i had pics to prove the quality of the pump. apparently, that wasn't good enough for AX, so they scrapped the formula. given that kind of attention to detail, i have absolute faith that anything they do put out is top notch.
Even though I'm confident that SX will work, your post makes even more reassured with my choice.

TheMaco

Awards
So I took 1 pill of SX...when does it kick in? I've never taken this so idk...Is it instant or with 30 min - 1 hr

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took 1 pill of SX...when does it kick in? I've never taken this so idk...Is it instant or with 30 min - 1 hr
It isn't really a noticable energy rush. It is like a constant energy throughout the day.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok man i have some advice for you as i feel like i was in the same boat as you not too long ago, i was like you said not really obese but on the cubby side around 210 at 6"3 this was in december of this year. I mean i wasnt in bad shape despite the fact i wasnt at my ideal weight, I talked to a freind who kinda helped me get started reccomended some protein and what not from GNC (I regret overpaying for it now) and kinda suggested a few things i later found this site which really educated me and helped me to get going. So i started working out again mostly just full body 3 times a week, to help build some muscle but also burn fat and sense i hadnt lifted in a while it was best to get some strength back. I started eating better cut out soda completely drank nothing but water, Got more protein in my diet and tightned up the rest of my diet, now i was no where near perfect in my diet and exercising at that point but i was still getting results. By April and may i was down about 6 pounds or so but i deffinately had more muscle. I then bought 2 bottles of prime and was taking that and it really gave me great recomp affects my intial goal was to drop under 200 as i havent been under that in like 3 years. and during those 2 bottles i did i dropped like 6-8 pounds on it i cant say i gained a lot more muscle because i was at a point where i couldnt lift as often as i wanted because of baseball and what not. I lost a some strength but not as much as i would've without prime. Then it was summer and i started lifting more but still not as much as i was working 6:30 am to 3:30 Pm and then leaving from 4:30 to 8:00 or maybe 9:00 at night and it was hard to workout. But anyways back to advice. I am currently taking SX and love it im currently 191 or so with a goal up hitting atleast 189.9 by start of september, i feel greatly like your in the same boat i am. And just to keep fighting the only other supplement i reccomend adding is a Green Tea extract as i think there solid products.

As far as slim extreme i didnt feel much the first day im stim tolerant But in the the next couple days it really does control your appetite no doubt about it i honestly have zero cravings for any bad food.

Fasted HIT cardio is a great way to lose fat as long as your doing fasted cardio it helps.