Allergic reaction to clenbuterol?

mazrotory

Awards
Ok so this is what happened I finished my lipo6 bottle on Aug. 8, took benadryl at night to clean up the beta-2 receptors. The next morning i mixed .25ml of clen (50mcg) and mixed it with one pump of napalm and rubbed it on my mid-section. I did the same dosage that evening. Next day I tapered up to .50ml of clen (100mcg) and one pump of napalm, again once in the morning and once in the evening. I did that same dosage for the next day as well.

I thought I've received a bunk bottle since I didnt feel anything at all, didnt see any changes to my mid-section. So on Aug. 11, I took .50ml of clen (100mcg) and one pump of napalm ON TOP of that I took .50ml of clen (100mcg) ORALLY! DAMN I FELT THE SIDE EFFECTS, I was getting all jittery, hands shaking, heard my heart POUNDING btw throughout the day I had 90 bpm.

Next morning I woke up I was SO HAPPY, i noticed there is less fat in my mid-section. BUT DAMN I'm gettong hives on my back! You guys think I'm dosing too high or could this be an allergic reaction? I mean when I was apply clen topically nothing happened until I started dosing it orally. I don't want to stop taking it, now I know this stuff can make me look ripped :S.

What are your thoughts brothas?

Thanks,
Douglas

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
First thing that comes to mind is stop taking it orally, and see if the hives disappear.

Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like i say "only girly man worry about vital organs"
in all seriousness umm it dosent seem so bad i got a lil rash on my clen cycle after week one was done rash dissapeared so it may be a temporary things