Arnold Schwarzenegger diet
- 02-16-2004, 05:52 PM
- 02-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Don't bother, science has come a million miles since those dinosaurs. Arnold would probably weigh over 300lbs today with the advances we've made.
- 02-17-2004, 12:14 PM
02-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by bpdaddy
I typed Arnie's name in Google and found his diet routine.
02-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I agree.Originally Posted by scotty2
02-18-2004, 02:44 PM
- 5'7" 191 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
I think it consisted of corn flakes and dbol
02-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Corn flakes with NO MILK!!
MILK IS FOR BABIES-Arnold excerpt from Pumping Iron
Similar Forum Threads
- By classic27 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:46 PM
- By bloodline26 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:53 PM
- By datBtrue in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:56 PM
- By Boourns in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:42 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 02-20-2004, 02:17 PM