I'm at a loss
- 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM
DC you train multiple musclegroups a day, but one exercise each.
The next week you switch the workouts so that the mostly upper body day is on wednesday, and the mostly lower body days are on monday and friday.
Each workout for the two weeks you choose a new exercise for each bodypart.
I won't even get into rest-pause or rep schemes. You have a lot more reading to do....GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
- 10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJSalcedo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:20 AM
- By believer in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:21 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2006, 08:35 PM