I'm at a loss
- 08-12-2009, 10:36 PM
- 08-12-2009, 10:38 PM
i forgogt who posted it on here but there was a HUGE thread on this forum about DC training VERY informative much more clear as well
08-12-2009, 10:54 PM
08-12-2009, 11:43 PM
my cut schedual is as follows, and it works very well for me....
5days in a row one body part a day Chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms, off, off,
this is a traditional split for me then the next week is DC training Monday (chest back shoulders) tuesday (legs arms) off, off, Friday (depletion workout.)
im on keto, of course depending on where weight loss halts i may just make the depletion workout the monday after i finish my traditional split.
been working very well for me, so as you can see i usually average about 6 days off the gym in 2 weeks. so i still get ample recovery time.
off days i MAY run (especially following carb up days)
also to help us gauge your muscle loss, what were your starting lifts, and lifts now?
08-13-2009, 05:44 AM
08-13-2009, 01:30 PM
DC you train multiple musclegroups a day, but one exercise each.
The next week you switch the workouts so that the mostly upper body day is on wednesday, and the mostly lower body days are on monday and friday.
Each workout for the two weeks you choose a new exercise for each bodypart.
I won't even get into rest-pause or rep schemes. You have a lot more reading to do.
...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AllTheGainz in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 07-20-2016, 07:27 PM
- By dargerak in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:14 AM
- By firedoghfd in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-24-2009, 03:29 PM
- By harry5543 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2006, 08:10 PM
- By peterson24 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:16 PM