Sick of Being Stuck

scb2121

Awards
I have been trying to lose weight for a fair bit of time and have been unable to do so. I am one of those who needs to see results to will myself to continue on a diet the current problem I am having is that I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight but eat only healthy and not lose it. I am not fat but a bit chubby and would like to be down to a healthier weight. I am 5'10 sitting at 215lbs and would like to be down to 175-180. I am willing to give anything a try. My challenge to someone here is to give me a caloric and macronutrient breakdown and exercise plan that I will follow to a T to lose weight, even if I don't see results for a while. Anybody up to the task?

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Do some homework on your own. All the information you need is here at your finger tips. IMHO If you cant put the effort into research by reading, then will you honestly put any effort into the weight loss goal????? Not trying to be rude just my POV

scb2121

Awards
Problem is I've tried and tried. I've dropped down to 1600 calories for a month doing high fat high protein, low carb and my weight didn't budge. I've tried 2200 cals doing 20-30-50, I've tried supps, different workouts, different diets to no avail.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Problem is I've tried and tried. I've dropped down to 1600 calories for a month doing high fat high protein, low carb and my weight didn't budge. I've tried 2200 cals doing 20-30-50, I've tried supps, different workouts, different diets to no avail.
At 5'10'' and over 200 pounds, if you did a CLEAN 1600 a day you should have lost weight, probably some muscle to since 1600 is pretty low for your size.... Are you doing cardio?

Have you tried ECA/ECY, seems to be the best bang for the buck in weight loss supps?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
meet us half way bro. instead of having us design a program for you, which is something some of us get paid to do, list what you eat and when you eat it. describe a typical day for us to further assist you. be as detailed as possible.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack daily, and HIIT every other day. limit your carbs to slow digesting ones, and it works almost like magic.

scb2121

Awards
I did some ec and alpha y. I also tried keto which I am contemplating trying again. Typical day is

4eggs for breakfast
Whey and Flax oil shake for snack
Tuna and Low fat mayo for lunch/ Some fruit or veggies
30min life 30min cardio
Whey shake
90% lean ground beef patty and cheese *2 for dinner
Sugar Free jello as a dessert 1hour before bed.

My job is a desk job so I am on my ass all day 9-5. I thought about adding HIIT in the morning but I can't seem to will myself to do so in the AM.

scb2121

Awards
My current diet of 1600 calories a day I have been on for a month.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and you've lost nothing? are you actually measuring things with measuring cups/spoons and using a scale on items?

scb2121

Awards
Not using a scale, but measuring with cups and spoons yes, and not a pound. My workout schedule has been less consistent than usual lately due to changes in work schedule.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to concentrate on doing cardio whenever you can then. have you had cheat meals or cheat days or recarb during the month?

scb2121

Awards
I have 2 or 3 moderate cheat days a month 2200-2500 cals.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I did some ec and alpha y. I also tried keto which I am contemplating trying again. Typical day is

4eggs for breakfast
Whey and Flax oil shake for snack
Tuna and Low fat mayo for lunch/ Some fruit or veggies
30min life 30min cardio
Whey shake
90% lean ground beef patty and cheese *2 for dinner
Sugar Free jello as a dessert 1hour before bed.

My job is a desk job so I am on my ass all day 9-5. I thought about adding HIIT in the morning but I can't seem to will myself to do so in the AM.
you've been on this diet for a month now? correct? how were you eating before? about how many cals did you cut? if it's alot, like 1500 or more then i'm going to suggest ou start eating more right now.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was eating 2500 or so prior to this.
This might sound weird to you, but go back to eating 2000 cals. add some cottage cheese into your nightly meal. add some wheat bread into your lunch. do this for a week then cut it back out. and for god sakes do cardio in the morning. i know its a bitch, but glucose is at it's lowest then. do cardio on a empty stomach for about 30 minutes but no more than 45 every other day or every day if you can stand it. after cardio comsume a whey shake with about 30g. of simple carbs.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Stubborn Fat Protocol (SFP):Do HIIT for 15-20 minutes. 1-1 intervals of full out sprint and walking. When done with that rest completely for 5 minutes. Then do 45 minutes of steady state cardio. Post workout wait 1 hour till you take your protein shake with a little carbs. This will not only burn more calories during exercise but boost your metabolism/ amount of calories burned for the next 24 hours. I just started this but pulled my groin so I am waiting to restart it next week. I here it works well.

scb2121

Awards
Thanks Gents. I will Give eating a bit more and fasted cardio a shot and keep this post updated with progress.