Best compund to cut with!

jalal90

Awards
What do you think is the best compound to aid a cut with? I have tried clen twice and it works to an extent for me but i want something to help me even more... i have a source i trust now and can get a hold of anything! What is the best compound to try out? Would winstrol be a good idea?

snyper2k2

Awards
From what I hear Clen/Evi, cycle with ECA, do HIIT and lift and you should be good.

jalal90

Awards
Is there anything out there stronger, except DNP...

TheEigthDwarf

TheEigthDwarf

Awards
DNP is some evil stuff. Some people can do it, others can't. That isn't a compound to take lightly either.

win247

Awards
DNP is too much and yes it is hell of drug for weight loss for sure!! lol!!
fat burning wise, anavar at least 60 mg/day, clen, and T3 will do very fine.. i think..

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
DNP is too much and yes it is hell of drug for weight loss for sure!! lol!!
fat burning wise, anavar at least 60 mg/day, clen, and T3 will do very fine.. i think..
what is DNP??

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
what is DNP??
DNP: 2, 4-dinitophenol

DNP is a fat burner that works by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, which increases the body's temperature and metabolic rate. DNP depletes a muscles ATP thus requiring your mitochondria to convert more energy from food molecules to replace what was lost. This makes your body use more energy to do anything So more food gets used as energy and less gets stored as fat. infact u will start to use stored fat as energy to help fix the energy deficit that the DNP has created. it can increase the metabolic rate by up to 40 - 80%

but it is very dangerous. can lead to extreme drowsyness, much lower performance, and lower thyriod stimulating hormones which will cause muscle weakness.

DONT F*CK WITH THIS COMPOUND. There are many other better suited fat burners that dont have all the negative sides.

jalal90

Awards
Yeah forget DNP lol... Anavar sounds like a good plan to try out.... So far im finishing off a 2 week cycle of clen then 4 weeks of eca and then finish up the cut on Anavar..

Whats the recommended dosage scheme for Anavar?

StormBull1

StormBull1

Awards
DNP is evil stuff, I tryed it once and had good results but damn if you do not stay on top of it it will kick your arse bad.

DenDestroys

Awards
Anavar is some expensive stuff. Typically 400+ to run a cycle of it. Also, I would use that third week coming off coming off clen and just take some benadryl before bed, because ephedrine and clen both down-regulate the same receptors.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
wolfe14 said: i know this may sound stupid, but can you define HIIT???

HIIT is the abbreviation for High Intensity Interval Training. It's a form of cardiovascular activity that is shorter in duration then traditional cardio (thus limiting the catabolic state, to some degree) and involves bursts of high intensity followed by rounds of low intensity (or vice versa). It is thought that HIIT burns up fat stores more quickly then regular cardio with out sacrificing as much muscle.

Some of the benefits of HIIT are EPOC (or exercise post oxygen consumption) which can elevate your metabolism for up to 24 hours. And its just plain shorter to do, which is very nice.

Try googling HIIT for routines and a more detailed explanation.

Hope this helps.

Best,
WB

jalal90

Awards
less food-o-bol doesn't seem to work :-( i've been on a decent diet for weeks before and after some loss i just see them fat loss stop! It only seems to occur on my arms as well which i don't want to get smaller lol!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but are you actually measuring/weighing everything? what does the diet look like?

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Less food works bro.... check out my page and see my transoformation..... All i did was eat right and worked by fing ass off.... I dropped 110lbs.... I was at 320lbs and am now at about 205..... I just loaded my body up with alot of high protein.... and worked worked worked.....

jalal90

Awards
Less food works bro.... check out my page and see my transoformation..... All i did was eat right and worked by fing ass off.... I dropped 110lbs.... I was at 320lbs and am now at about 205..... I just loaded my body up with alot of high protein.... and worked worked worked.....
Sweet transformation BUT i just think going from like 15% to 8-10% is so flipping hard!!! Eitherway nah i am losing weight i'm just being impatient. lol

jalal90

Awards
but are you actually measuring/weighing everything? what does the diet look like?
I am being a bit silly lol i am losing weight and my strength is the same if not a bit better! I just can't wait to be ripped! I almost can't imagine being ripped, first time for me lol.

Wasit was 37'' now down to 35.3''.... I was 97.5kg now i'm 91.75kg.... That first loss was easy but now its slowing down :-(

150-175g Protein
2300 cals

Meal 1 - Egg sandwich/Milk + banana - (Multivit + Iron, Ephedrine + Cafeine + Green tea + Chromium + Ginger extract)

Meal 2 - Chicken/Bean sandwich
Repeat ECG++ stack
Meal 3 - PWO shake

Meal 4 - Veggies/Chicken + rice/pitta bread

Try and squeeze a fifth meal but normally run out of ideas.

Snacks: 10-15 peanuts, Semi Skimmed milk, Fruit

xink

Awards
  • Established
less food-o-bol doesn't seem to work :-( i've been on a decent diet for weeks before and after some loss i just see them fat loss stop! It only seems to occur on my arms as well which i don't want to get smaller lol!
LMAO at "weeks"...

Everyone wants a magic bullet, you included. I went from a fat 250 down to a lean 157 with consistent exercising and eating right!!! It took me a couple of years, not weeks but I accomplished it on my own.

Now I'm working to gain muscle.... Up to 180.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I suppose just to add I went from an all fat 250 not having exercised in 20 years to now around 205 and around 12% bf. maybe 12% bf doesn't sound horribly impressive compared to some physiques here, but at 41 and lifting less than 4 years its not bad. Outside of getting my estrogen levels under control, careful manipulation of food made more difference than anything.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Haha am I lame for digging Stacker 3's? They give me a good stim rush and endurance. Not sure if they are efficient fat burners though.

Indeed I feel there are no magic bullets as Xink said. Just Eating clean foods and working your ass off. I find the combo of 70% weight trainging 30% cardio works best. If I do anymore cardio than that it eats muscle.

My 2cents :)

PA

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Just keep working hard... It will come.... Now that ive lost all this weight i just want to get big again... but i dont wanna be fat lol... I had my body fat % checked yersterday and im now at 17.8%... Its def a big jump when i use to have 44% body fat.... Ill add more pics of what i use to look like and what i do now to my page so please feel free to comment...

jalal90

Awards
Yeah i know there is no magic bullet... Just real excited about lean lol. The day i finally hit sub 10% i am going to be soo happy! Then start a very very clean bulk for me...

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
I had my body fat % checked yersterday and im now at 17.8%... Its def a big jump when i use to have 44% body fat.... Ill add more pics of what i use to look like and what i do now to my page so please feel free to comment...
nice job dude.. keep it up try to get to like 10% that would be a great place to start futre lean bulks at.

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
nice job dude.. keep it up try to get to like 10% that would be a great place to start futre lean bulks at.
Thanks man... Helps when peeps notice you to, make ya wanna keep going to the gym and working your ass off hahah...

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
totally agree, and when chicks compliment you.. nothign wrong with that hah

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I love HIIT...this whole 'cardio eats muscle' is bs, some of the biggest guys I know do more cardio then I would imagine

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
I think HIIT definately has its place.. how come none of the top pros do it though?? they all do the traditional slow pace long duration. if we know about HIIT, surely they do also...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think HIIT definately has its place.. how come none of the top pros do it though?? they all do the traditional slow pace long duration. if we know about HIIT, surely they do also...
I honestly think its because their on so much...but wut do I know
:sigh1:

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
MCT oil. Must my 2 cents. This stuff is amazing. You can knock your carbs way down, use the MCT oil for energy. Works wonders.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MCT oil. Must my 2 cents. This stuff is amazing. You can knock your carbs way down, use the MCT oil for energy. Works wonders.
definitely need to be careful of total cals with it tho, but otherwise you are right. its just very easy to add an extra tablespoon worth here or there and suddenly you've eaten an extra few hundred cals

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think its because their on so much...but wut do I know
:sigh1:
so what? lol if it helps lose fat faster they would be doing it... no? unless maybe they are so big that they would lose too much muscle while doing it like more than the average bb'er.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
so what? lol if it helps lose fat faster they would be doing it... no? unless maybe they are so big that they would lose too much muscle while doing it like more than the average bb'er.
honestly I don't know, I just know I like HIIT lol