Best compund to cut with!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I love HIIT...this whole 'cardio eats muscle' is bs, some of the biggest guys I know do more cardio then I would imagine


  2. I think HIIT definately has its place.. how come none of the top pros do it though?? they all do the traditional slow pace long duration. if we know about HIIT, surely they do also...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    I think HIIT definately has its place.. how come none of the top pros do it though?? they all do the traditional slow pace long duration. if we know about HIIT, surely they do also...
    I honestly think its because their on so much...but wut do I know

  4. MCT oil. Must my 2 cents. This stuff is amazing. You can knock your carbs way down, use the MCT oil for energy. Works wonders.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    MCT oil. Must my 2 cents. This stuff is amazing. You can knock your carbs way down, use the MCT oil for energy. Works wonders.
    definitely need to be careful of total cals with it tho, but otherwise you are right. its just very easy to add an extra tablespoon worth here or there and suddenly you've eaten an extra few hundred cals
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I honestly think its because their on so much...but wut do I know
    so what? lol if it helps lose fat faster they would be doing it... no? unless maybe they are so big that they would lose too much muscle while doing it like more than the average bb'er.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    so what? lol if it helps lose fat faster they would be doing it... no? unless maybe they are so big that they would lose too much muscle while doing it like more than the average bb'er.
    honestly I don't know, I just know I like HIIT lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    honestly I don't know, I just know I like HIIT lol
    fair enough lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    honestly I don't know, I just know I like HIIT lol
    so as for HIIT would that be like a 20 min session, run 5 min/ walk 5 min and so on?? explain please

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    so as for HIIT would that be like a 20 min session, run 5 min/ walk 5 min and so on?? explain please
    your killin me man
    search please

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    your killin me man
    search please
    hahaha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    your killin me man
    search please
    And it would probably be more organized and detailed if you search compared to what a person on here would give.

    benefit goes to you.

    PA
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another new compund? Hydroxadiol?
    By Distilled Water in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. Compund switch mid cycle ?? Please Educate.
    By underthewire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:53 PM
  3. using the same compund 2 cycles in a row
    By zachconley123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:05 AM
  4. what compund is this??
    By Thunder KAT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
  5. Best compund to use with 1-test trans?
    By builtolast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Log in
Log in