Eviscerate

06banshee

Awards
Just ordered some eviscerate and im in the middle of a havoc cycle.Should i wait till after the cycle to use it or can i just go ahead and start using it as soon as i receive it?reason i ordered it is because im really skinny everywhere in my body except for my abdominal section.would this product work even with my high carb/protein and calorie diet on havoc?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just ordered some eviscerate and im in the middle of a havoc cycle.Should i wait till after the cycle to use it or can i just go ahead and start using it as soon as i receive it?reason i ordered it is because im really skinny everywhere in my body except for my abdominal section.would this product work even with my high carb/protein and calorie diet on havoc?
You can use whilst on-cycle. It should help minimize any fat gain...You're obviously trying to gain muscle mass; being concerned about your "abs" is not really what you should be focused on if bulking, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

06banshee

Awards
thanks just its just with going out to the beach to ride jetski i dont wanna look like i have a gut or anything