Dermatherm/Clenviscerate

jayice

Awards
Hey guys what do you think of a weight loss stack of Dermatherm/Liq Clen and eviscerate?? would it be to much or would it be a powerhouse, im 16% Fat and want to lose a good amount!? also im gunna tackle a keto/mct diet

So im opening this to the floor would it be a hit or miss??

Thanx A Bunch Guys :)

P.s. Would adding an ECA stack to this be mental!?? and is DCP worth it cuz im thinking of adding that aswell or would there be no need??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys what do you think of a weight loss stack of Dermatherm/Liq Clen and eviscerate?? would it be to much or would it be a powerhouse, im 16% Fat and want to lose a good amount!? also im gunna tackle a keto/mct diet

So im opening this to the floor would it be a hit or miss??

Thanx A Bunch Guys :)

P.s. Would adding an ECA stack to this be mental!?? and is DCP worth it cuz im thinking of adding that aswell or would there be no need??
Look at your diet and training first before you start thinking about supplements! If you're 16% BF then you can easily get down to 10% in 12 weeks withOUT needing any of that. Remember that using a product is NO substitute for having the more important factors or fat loss locked down.

Even if you WERE lean enough that it would be recommended, you would only need to use ONE of either DermaTherm or Eviscerate; no need to use BOTH.

DCP is a great product, yes.

Sounds like you seriously need to sort your basics out re nutrition and training for fat loss first, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jayice

Awards
k cheers for that yh will look into that but for curiosity sake would dcp be needed in a ECA/Clenviscerate/Slim Xtreme stack??? or would it be a waste of money also i am getting really tempted to get the dermatherm/clenvisrate but would it be dangerous??

Thanx :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
k cheers for that yh will look into that but for curiosity sake would dcp be needed in a ECA/Clenviscerate/Slim Xtreme stack??? or would it be a waste of money also i am getting really tempted to get the dermatherm/clenvisrate but would it be dangerous??

Thanx :)
It could be used, but would be overkill IMO. Using either ECA or Slim Xtreme/DCP would be sufficient enough.

You don't need DermaTherm and Clenviserate together.

As I said, get your nutrition and training right; don't rely on supplements as your answer to fat loss.

I suggest that you educate yourself on supplements and do some personal research.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

avenue Red

Awards
If i were you i would start with Clen and Eviserate for 2 weeks then start Slim Xtreme/DCP low dos and add Clen and Eviserate back in low dos and do all 4 for 2 weeks. make sense?