BellyFat

daddybullfrog

Awards
i have never had a flat stomach, years of chokin down protien shakes hittin the gym and still a roll, hate it. i havnt done abs inawhile had been doing lots of cardio 45 min a time on elyptical and 2wice a week 14 mil bike rides WTF, any help

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
what is the rest of the diet like? If you are doing that much exercise, your diet probably is the culprit. Post up what you typically eat on a daily basis and what your typical workout regimen is.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe lose skin? I've read continous dieting and low calories can upregulate alpha 2 receptor which help store fat in the lower abdomen. Which can possibly be the culprit especially with the amount of training cardio and stress on your body leading to increased glucocorticoids as well. But then again I don't know. Read it in bodyopus.

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
I find it ironic how some people fail to realize what they actually consume. On numerous occasions, I've been around people scarffing down donuts while saying "i havent had one of these all month". The following day they'll eat half a pizza pie and say i havent had a slice all week. So on an so forth with all the bad foods they eat, only once in a blue moon. You have to take into account that eating various fatty foods add up.

Avo26

Awards
i know imma get criticized for saying try topical supplements, but do some research on eviscerate by RPN. thats not to say that exercise and a low cal diet wont...

good luck!

harryson9890

Awards
Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
if your carb intake is more than or equal to the amount of energy you need , you will not never loose the belly fat. it takes alot of patience and discipline. if it was easy to get a six pack, everybody and their momas will have one :D

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your CALORIE intake is more than or equal to the amount of energy you need , you will not never loose the belly fat. it takes alot of patience and discipline. if it was easy to get a six pack, everybody and their momas will have one :D
Corrected.

Stonecold2431

Awards
Make sure you have your diet down. Cut out all grains and go low on carbs and eat them strategically.

survey

Awards
Try a heart rate monitor. It seems to work for me everytime I need to cut fat. Get on about.com and check out how to use one. They sell for about 40-50 bucks at Dicks or Walmart. The idea is getting to your target heart rate for optimum fat burning and staying there through the course of your cardio session. Check it out. It works for me.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what does your diet look like? are you taking any supplements? and your workout looks like what?

Jentry07

Awards
That is funny! I too did not notice the thread was two years old, but still liked reading everyone's responses! I know I would like a six pack and love hearing the advice still! :) Keep them coming guys! ha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 32
Weight Loss 12