Fat grams in red meat
- 07-30-2009, 08:36 AM
- 07-30-2009, 09:16 AM
im thinking in the neighborhood of 8g of fat will remain.
with 96% lean, there is 4g of fat.For me, the action IS the juice.
08-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Those 92% lean burgers are about 45% fat. Cattle is big business in the US. If you read it carefully and figure out how to decifer the lies you will notice it says % by weight or was that volume. Anyhow the point is the lable is full of manure.
If you want lean red meat that is low fat, low colesterol and better for you then turkey then get Buffalo. Trader Joes has the burgers with mushrooms and cheese already mixed. They taste better then any fatcowburger i've ever had. Try Elk when you have a steak craving.
08-09-2009, 12:14 AM
what are you talking about? it has the nutrition facts right on there. where are you getting this 45% number from? your ass?
For me, the action IS the juice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By x_danny_x in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
- By beallio in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2006, 08:12 AM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:39 AM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2003, 01:42 PM
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2003, 11:21 PM