Just ordered Slim XT/RPN Eviscerate - AnabolicMinds.com

Just ordered Slim XT/RPN Eviscerate

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Just ordered Slim XT/RPN Eviscerate

Hey whats up everyone...well i just ordered these supps and hoping for some reall good results....im weighing in at about 218....About 2 years ago i was 297....then shot down to 202....so i bulked up and this is were im at...lost alot of weight.....i put on a good amount of mass...now just want to cut ...have stubborn fat around my stomach area (love handles) and chest area.....diet is clean...lift 5 times a week and cardio 4 times a week....feel like i hit a plateau...and hoping these supps help me out. Ill keep you guys updated for sure ....i really wanted to run clen along with it but i just dont know were to find it...im sure google helps but there are so many different brands and types... im just confused about it

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Perhaps tweaking your diet may help you get past your current plateau? What kind of diet plan are you following?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    Hey whats up everyone...well i just ordered these supps and hoping for some reall good results....im weighing in at about 218....About 2 years ago i was 297....then shot down to 202....so i bulked up and this is were im at...lost alot of weight.....i put on a good amount of mass...now just want to cut ...have stubborn fat around my stomach area (love handles) and chest area.....diet is clean...lift 5 times a week and cardio 4 times a week....feel like i hit a plateau...and hoping these supps help me out. Ill keep you guys updated for sure ....i really wanted to run clen along with it but i just dont know were to find it...im sure google helps but there are so many different brands and types... im just confused about it
    Just be mindful u will forget food and fluid exists on SLIM XT....so schedule your meals and liquid intake and get it down the hatch...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I have never used Slim XT but it sounds like a good plan. Keep your diet on track and cardio and training and you should enjoy your results.
  5. jim623

The appetite suppression of SX is nothing short of phenominal. Like Ironrope said, make sure you schedule your meals and make yourself eat them. If you normally drink a gal of water a day, increase it to 1 1/2 gals. By all means stay hydrated. Avoid extreme activity in temperatures above 80F, like football practice, I'm assuming you play because of you avitar.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    The appetite suppression of SX is nothing short of phenominal. Like Ironrope said, make sure you schedule your meals and make yourself eat them. If you normally drink a gal of water a day, increase it to 1 1/2 gals. By all means stay hydrated. Avoid extreme activity in temperatures above 80F, like football practice, I'm assuming you play because of you avitar.
    well i play in a sunday league but nothing to serious...im just a big time oakland raider fan lol....I just workout alot and cardio...i drink a gallon or more daily , so i wont have a problem with that.. i do have really really bad hunger problems ESPECIALLY at night...its tough.. im hoping the slim xt helps that out ...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

well i play in a sunday league but nothing to serious...im just a big time oakland raider fan lol....I just workout alot and cardio...i drink a gallon or more daily , so i wont have a problem with that.. i do have really really bad hunger problems ESPECIALLY at night...its tough.. im hoping the slim xt helps that out ...

if hunger problems is your problem... u picked the right SUPP... this will kill it
  8. jim623

Again, I stress eating enough during the day, when SX wears off in the evening, if you haven't eaten enough that day, you will become a bottomless pit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. Slim Extreme + Eviscerate stack
    By adam0x54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:26 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM