What makes Slim Xtreme so incredible?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i am so impressed with SX... i cant say enough about it

I just want to get an understanding on what makes it so powerful?

it crushes appetite way more than the ECA stack... and thats a bold statement...

in fact... if i dont MAKE myself eat... i could go days with nothing...
even my thirst is way down....i have to force myself to drink water

everything is forced on SX...amazing

and i feel STRONGER in the gym .... crazy stuff

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i would hate to have something kill my thirst. way to get dehydrated quickly.

also, always feeling full makes me feel gross. thats what i hate about carbs.

so to each his own i guess.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i would hate to have something kill my thirst. way to get dehydrated quickly.

also, always feeling full makes me feel gross. thats what i hate about carbs.

so to each his own i guess.
yeah i know... SX is no joke... i would only suggest people use it who are serious into this life...this stuff will make u forget to eat and drink,

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean, '' serious into this life''?

i just pointed out that those two attributes of SX aren't objectively 'good' things, but in fact, relate to preference.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean, '' serious into this life''?

i just pointed out that those two attributes of SX aren't objectively 'good' things, but in fact, relate to preference.
I will be clearer.... DO NOT MESS WITH SX UNLESS U KNOW WHAT U ARE DOING..

not directed at you but to anyone who is thinking of trying it...

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
what makes it amazing?........anuerin DBE!!!

C

circusink22

Awards
ya dont take this stuff if you have anxiety issues

J

jim623

i am so impressed with SX... i cant say enough about it

I just want to get an understanding on what makes it so powerful?

it crushes appetite way more than the ECA stack... and thats a bold statement...

in fact... if i dont MAKE myself eat... i could go days with nothing...
even my thirst is way down....i have to force myself to drink water

everything is forced on SX...amazing

and i feel STRONGER in the gym .... crazy stuff
Glad to hear you are enjoying so much. I feel the same way, I love SX. Long before I became associated with AX. On a Saturday, I pop 1 cap around 6am, a second around 10am, then I drink a NOS about every 4 hours. Makes for a great day.

C

caveninit

Awards
I lost 22 pounds on SX...been off it for about a month now and haven't gained anything back. I actually LIKE that it makes me thirsty.Normally I could go all day without drinking water, which is really bad, but when I was on SX I was drinking water every hour, and my skin looked amazing. I was only taking one pill per day because I drink a lot of coffee and I didn't want to give that up. Never had trouble sleeping, had enough energy to actually WANT to work out, and never had any bad side effects or racing heart or crashes. I had no cravings for junk food, stuck to my 1400 calories per day diet with no trouble at all. Love SX and am purchasing another bottle today. Good stuff!

J

JDK5386

Does it have stimulant/thermogenic properties like ECA or just appetite control? Any side effects like libido or anxiety?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just took 1 cap today from a sample pack after receiving my order of RPM and IGF-2. I thought RPM was good, WOW! that one cap lasted me the whole day and so far seems much better than RPM.

Then again the 1st time I took RPM from the sample pack I felt was amazing also. Seems the samples make a great first impression! Hope the order doesn't dissappoint.

J

Jutsin

Awards
I'll be picking some of this up pretty soon for my upcoming cut.

Far too many good reviews to pass it up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked some up myself might have to add it to my cut here in 2 weeks. I thought about waiting though since I do have a long way to go. Make it an extended cut so I don't look too much too quick.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
what makes it amazing?........anuerin DBE!!!
The real question is what the heck is anuerin DBE? If its sulbutiamine as previously thought, that's not your answer.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Does it have stimulant/thermogenic properties like ECA or just appetite control? Any side effects like libido or anxiety?
Wow, did you read any posts in this thread?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
it seems like alot of people in here are first time users, it may just be placebo, but what do I know :think:

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
since when does eca have anxiety sides?

i think thats probably just your own anxiety issues.

that being said, as before mentioned in this thread (post #7 & #8), don't take SX if you have pre existing anxiety issues, because SX will intensify them.

hope that helps.

J

JDK5386

Trolling? Dude, try reading the thread. This was addressed TWICE before you asked.
Wow I missed one post - the second one didn't address it, just said try it. Rep down for conflict seeking/trolling.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think your confusing ECA and ECY. The Y in ECY causes some to have anxiety issues

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt be taking the Y anyway, so problem solved.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I think your confusing ECA and ECY. The Y in ECY causes some to have anxiety issues
Last time i took ECY was the last time i took ECY

If flirting with a coronary is your thing... go for it

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Last time i took ECY was the last time i took ECY

If flirting with a coronary is your thing... go for it

well, i took leviathan reloaded ( 9g Y ) with my E/C for about 3 weeks and didnt notice anything crazy but then i heard about the damage to your heart caused by the continuous high blood pressure. thats what turned me off.

no more E and Y for me.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
well, i took leviathan reloaded ( 9g Y ) with my E/C for about 3 weeks and didnt notice anything crazy but then i heard about the damage to your heart caused by the continuous high blood pressure. thats what turned me off.

no more E and Y for me.

I am uber sensative to yohimbine.... by itself.... but its not really a good idea to mix them orally.. it makes your heart work real hard... and some people can handle it.... some get warnings like palpitations and shortness of breath...some just croak... not worth it when u can take yohimbine topically and avoid systemic sides if u wanted to do ECY.

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
took my first dosage this morning which was 2 capsules ....and wow no bullsh*t my appetite is GONE....im literally forcing myself to eat....never EVER was like this ...im always hungry i do lots of weight training and cardio.....and now that im cutting this is great....on topof that im such in a great mood for a person that still hasnt found a job after finishing school haha....its going great...my second dosage i mite just pop in one capsule since its real tough to eat....drinking a sh*t load of water...the thing is when i do cardio in the morning im STARVING CRAVING for food about twenty minutes after it and ...today well i forced food down my throat....

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
took my first dosage this morning which was 2 capsules ....and wow no bullsh*t my appetite is GONE....im literally forcing myself to eat....never EVER was like this ...im always hungry i do lots of weight training and cardio.....and now that im cutting this is great....on topof that im such in a great mood for a person that still hasnt found a job after finishing school haha....its going great...my second dosage i mite just pop in one capsule since its real tough to eat....drinking a sh*t load of water...the thing is when i do cardio in the morning im STARVING CRAVING for food about twenty minutes after it and ...today well i forced food down my throat....
Amazing isnt it... i never seen appetite suppression of this level...ever

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
it really is...because im ALWAYS hungry....i wake up in the am looking foward for oats and eggs lol.....its awesome for a cutting product to control your appetite....love it

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
it really is...because im ALWAYS hungry....i wake up in the am looking foward for oats and eggs lol.....its awesome for a cutting product to control your appetite....love it
i am on it..and alot of other stuff...and food actually makes sick to smell or look at.... i have to force myself...i love it

makes cutting sooooooooooooooooooooo easy

J

jim623

And yet another satified consumer. Glad to hear it bro.

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
And yet another satified consumer. Glad to hear it bro.

thanx man....awesome product..if anyone wants to cut and needs to control there eating habits...slim xt is a must... :afro:

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i am on it..and alot of other stuff...and food actually makes sick to smell or look at.... i have to force myself...i love it

makes cutting sooooooooooooooooooooo easy
no doubt..i used SX last 5 weeks pre-contest, 1 cap 30 min. before cardio on an empty stomach.. without SX i would be starving the whole cardio session, not to mention little energy..while on SX, cardio session flew by, and no hunger at all...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SX gives me WEIRD feelings - Feels great for s short period of time, then I get sleepy then that wears off and my heart is racing but my energy is down.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
SX gives me WEIRD feelings - Feels great for s short period of time, then I get sleepy then that wears off and my heart is racing but my energy is down.
thats the thing about us humans... we have different metabolisms.... could be something else u are taking thats combining with SX thats throwing u off...

but it does make u feel wierd... no question

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
yea my heart started racing today...but that might of happened due to my father pulling into the driveway in his new 2010 camaro ss/rs......:)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am fairly sensitive to most stims so i thought SX was going to be too much for me, but honestly, it is hardly even noticeable.

No appetite supression, not much energy, no increase in sweating during cardio. If i take 3 dialene 4's, or some RPM before cardio i am SOAKED.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly sensitive to most stims so i thought SX was going to be too much for me, but honestly, it is hardly even noticeable.

No appetite supression, not much energy, no increase in sweating during cardio. If i take 3 dialene 4's, or some RPM before cardio i am SOAKED.
what u have experienced on slim FX is non consistant with everyone i have seen ..and from my own personal use...

but again..everyone body is different... you cant show me a supp thats gets a 100% effective approval from everyone..... sorry it didnt work for u...i love it...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what u have experienced on slim FX is non consistant with everyone i have seen ..and from my own personal use...

but again..everyone body is different... you cant show me a supp thats gets a 100% effective approval from everyone..... sorry it didnt work for u...i love it...
I understand that. I wasn't suggesting anything by it, other then i was surprised at the effect it had on me. After reading the reviews, and knowing my own stim tolerance is pretty avg, i thought i would be buzzing all day.

But that is why i got samples, because stims seem to have a VERY wide range of effects on people.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it actually makes me hungry and my brain feels worn out and sleepy like it depleted something in it. If I take 2 this goes away a little because of the pure physical stress it causes me but mentally I would be sleepy if my heart was not pounding.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I understand that. I wasn't suggesting anything by it, other then i was surprised at the effect it had on me. After reading the reviews, and knowing my own stim tolerance is pretty avg, i thought i would be buzzing all day.

But that is why i got samples, because stims seem to have a VERY wide range of effects on people.
NO QUESTION... like Leviathan? did nothing for me i could see or feel... but people love it...

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
SLIM XT is a hot supplement right now... lots of places sold out and or jacking up the price

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO QUESTION... like Leviathan? did nothing for me i could see or feel... but people love it...
werd. Levi reloaded was "ok" for me, but nothing to rave about.

For some reason i respond to the more basic type of stims(Dialene 4, Basic Cuts, RPM, etc)

Ephedra makes me feel like ****, as does Yoh.(alpha-y, i am fine)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
werd. Levi reloaded was "ok" for me, but nothing to rave about.

For some reason i respond to the more basic type of stims(Dialene 4, Basic Cuts, RPM, etc)

Ephedra makes me feel like ****, as does Yoh.(alpha-y, i am fine)
a-yoh is PURE death, sick, weak tired aaaah gross

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Got 2 sample packs with previous order. Popped on a day. THIS STUFF IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Steady energy all day, impoved mood, feel good all day long! Took my kids to Niagara Falls...walked all day in sandle in the heat & never ever felt tired. Great mood elevation, makes me very happy and sociable every time on 1 cap! I am afraid to take 2! No appetite suppression here....I actually felt that was a marketing strategy!!!

I also have RPM but I feel Slim is better. WOW, ordered 2 bottles.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Got 2 sample packs with previous order. Popped on a day. THIS STUFF IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Steady energy all day, impoved mood, feel good all day long! Took my kids to Niagara Falls...walked all day in sandle in the heat & never ever felt tired. Great mood elevation, makes me very happy and sociable every time on 1 cap! I am afraid to take 2! No appetite suppression here....I actually felt that was a marketing strategy!!!

I also have RPM but I feel Slim is better. WOW, ordered 2 bottles.
:bling:

I have severe appetite suppression on this... but again i take 2 pills.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
:bling:

I have severe appetite suppression on this... but again i take 2 pills.
IronPope,

you are really convincing me to try this stuff! what others have you tried besides leviathan?

i did REDuction through my previous cut, and I love it. It made me feel on cloud9 about 30 minutes after taking it on empty stomach, but appetite was DEFINITELY not crushed.

any idea what actually causes the crushing of appetite in SX?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
IronPope,

you are really convincing me to try this stuff! what others have you tried besides leviathan?

i did REDuction through my previous cut, and I love it. It made me feel on cloud9 about 30 minutes after taking it on empty stomach, but appetite was DEFINITELY not crushed.

any idea what actually causes the crushing of appetite in SX?
i have been told its the synergy between Cha’de Bugre and Acai Berry thats the engine of the hunger killing. I mean i have field tested this with people at work...this girl went all day on a small bag of peanuts after taking one that morning..