poop - AnabolicMinds.com

poop

1. New Member

poop

anyone ever get a little blood in their stool from so much protein? i think its probably nitrogen imbalance or slight hemroids? i only get it for a day or two and i only see a few tiny red blotches, and little red on the tp. it goes away after a few days and i get it when i get gas and the burning squirts (nice and descriptive). ate a buttload of nuts the other day along with my 4 shakes and 3 meals. i think its too much protein? any ideas? would oil in my shakes help?

also this is how to do weighted crunches http://www.ddsm.org/72crunches.jpg

corey

2. Advanced Member

Holy ****, those crunches are all wrong!!! Ooh and the bloody ****s could be a problem too bro. When the instructions said "mix in glass" I dont think they actually meant shards of glass were to be added for desired texture.
    In all seriousness, I know its an embarassing thing but I would recommend seeing a doctor and not counting on what we say for anything that involves internal bleeding. A couple months back I thought excess protein was causing a similar problem for me except I was pissing blood. My wife (a nurse) forced me to see my doctor and he took blood and urine samples and sent me to an internalist the same day. The internalist had me drink iodine and another nasty ass tasting chemical and did an MRI (or whatever you call those scans that they do to get an Xray of your insides) and found nothing to cause any concern. A day later the doctor called back and said I had a bad bladder infection and that all I needed was to pick up a script he already had writen from any pharmacy. It was fixed in about a week. Moral of the story, It wouldnt have gone away on its own and I probably would have ended up with a tube in my dick for a couple day if I waited(he bites his fist as just the thought of a tube inserted into the shaft causes him pain).

db
  3. Advanced Member

I actually think there a thread about it on here somewhere now that I think of it.
    •   

4. PC1

dB, once again, offers straight forward, no nonsense advice. Things like this oftentimes are minor, BUT............. just get it checked out professionally.

Better safe than sorry, and it will put your mind at ease.
  5. Senior Member

I had a similar thing with bloody stools. I had gotten them with few blood spots occasionally for years. One day last year I had one that was so bloody, the toilet looked like it was filled with cherry kool aid. The blood kept coming out even after the poop was out. I had to hold tp on their like you would a bloody nose for a few minutes to get it to stop bleeding. This happened again the next time, so i left work early & went to the ER because my doc couldnt see me & I feared it was colon cancer. I ended up having a nurse stick a finger up there & feel around. The diagnosis was that hard stools had cut the rectal skin. he also said there may be a few hemorroids in there too, but I never noticed anything. The doc said the rectum is just like the inside of the nose & very delicate. The hard stools were due to not enough fiber & too much processed foods. Until then, at least half of my meals were of the powder variety. I have since added a ton of fiber to my diet & I try to make most of my meals real food, etc. No problems in the past year.

My suggestion is to add fiber to your diet. Eat a ton of vegetables & get some ground flax seed or citrucel. It probably is not all the protein, but the lack of real food in place of powdered protein.
  6. New Member

i eat 3 meals a day and then 4 protein powder shakes. fiber, hmmm sounds good to me. i really don't think its anything else because it does happen when i have a hard ****. and it normally does'nt last very long. i'm gonna go with what you said for now longdog and add lots of fiber to my diet...as much as possible. ireally don't eat much fiber at all now that i think about it. i really appreciate it...
  7. New Member

woo hooo dad is a nurse. told me since i can't cook in the dorms to buy a cereal at wal mart with falx and weat in it. something like "sam's choice" cereal. i'll do a bowl of that and should be gone in 2 or 3 days like normal. asl ong as i don't have anymore thick poops lol now that i think of it i only eat veggi'es once every 2 or 3 days and a very little salad everyday, thats it for fiber.
  8. Senior Member

Yes, if its actual blood you see in it's liquid from, than the problem is most likely very close to the exit. As in, hemmroids, or hard stool causing it. If it was further up in your system, or whatever, the blood would be only noticeable with really dark stool. However, post-diahrea can also cause this as well.

I have had the same things happen bro, mine were just hemmroids accompanied with hard stool from not eating enough fiber when I first started training. Now I drink a glass of metamucil after every meal except Post-wo and no problems whatsoever.

I would get it checked out though if the problem(s) persist.
  9. Advanced Member

This has got to be the most disturbing thread Ive read in awhile. The medical terminology used in this thread would make any doctor proud to be a member of this board.
    "Poops" and "Burning squirts" cant find those in any medical terminology books.

db
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread during my mid-afternoon meal, I really am.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    woo hooo dad is a nurse. told me since i can't cook in the dorms to buy a cereal at wal mart with falx and weat in it. something like "sam's choice" cereal. i'll do a bowl of that and should be gone in 2 or 3 days like normal. asl ong as i don't have anymore thick poops lol now that i think of it i only eat veggi'es once every 2 or 3 days and a very little salad everyday, thats it for fiber.

Poop-tacular!

Actually I think he may be reffering to "Uncle Sam's" cereal. It's whole wheat with lots of flax seed in it. It of course tastes like caca.

Buy some Psylium husks and mill some flax seeds and add them to your protein shakes..especially your bedtime shake. This adds a ton of fiber and slows the absorption rate of the protein allowing it to be slowly absorbed all night. Expect a life altering bowel movement of unprecidented proportions in the morning. Enjoy.
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Expect a life altering bowel movement of unprecidented proportions in the morning. Enjoy.
    LOL!! I always enjoy the first **** of the day, its really motivating and feels extra smooth coming out, kinda like a turtle's head coming out of its shell for the first time...its fun.
  13. Senior Member

Good luck with your poop 2G.
  14. Banned

hmm

Well this is not really related but i didnt wana start another poop post....Does anyone have to **** after they eat....like right after....it seems to me that whenever i eat i have to **** in the next 15 minutes....EVERY TIME...some days im ****ting 6 times...
  15. Advanced Member

had similar problem right before a show back in the day, messed up my diet cut carbs wat to low which cause some major stool issues, was like crapping golf balls for two weeks. If prob. doesnt get better def. recomend a doctor
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    Well this is not really related but i didnt wana start another poop post....Does anyone have to **** after they eat....like right after....it seems to me that whenever i eat i have to **** in the next 15 minutes....EVERY TIME...some days im ****ting 6 times...
    now THATS really not normal, i would see a doctor if i were you.
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    No worries bro. The more you eat, the more you go. When eating, it usually stimulates the colon, sphinkter muscles, etc. It's just a stimulus resulting from the eating... I get it all the time too. And if you have a higher metabolism, it will happen even more.
  18. Banned

I'm having this problem currently. Red blood on freshly formed stool is a sign of internal hemmorrhoids, which don't have any nerve endings so you don't feel them. I've **** quite a few times to find a toilet full of dark red blood. It eases up and stops every now and then, but will come back if I take a gargantuan solid ****, which is pretty often (heheheh..). If you can stand having your ass feel like its turning inside out because you have to **** so bad, try the suppositories you can get over the counter for internal 'roids. Also like the other guys said, try some fiber. If nothing helps, you're on your way to the doctor to get your ass stretched open, reached into, and have rubber bands tied around your hemmorrhoids until they die and you **** them out. I **** you not. Pun intended.
  19. New Member

lol you guys are funny as ****. i ate a bunch of uncle sam's cereal and had a great **** today. i do think it was from ****ting protein bars lately. yes it wasn't dark stool as i could easily tell it was red. my ass feels much better since i took a nice loose ****. i figured i wasn't the only one who had some problems like this so i thought i'd post it. wow, 8am and i just woke up and am talking about my ****. lets not let those that aren't into the weight lifting community know we wake up and talk about ****, our balls, our nipples, and other such things. we won't be nearly as cool

db, maybe if doctors used words like ****, ass, burn, fire, and explosive ****s we could actually understand them when they explain stuff to us (their patients)
  20. Senior Member

I feel like Beavis & Butthead describing this...
    If the blood was coming from an internal source, the stool would be almost black. Since it'd bright red, its coming from the rectum which isnt very serious.

A good cheap solution to the fiber problem is just eat raisin bran every day. I use plain bran flakes because I hate raisins & dont need the sugar. You can buy ground flax seeds for about $5 for a month's supply, it mixes well with shakes.
  21. New Member

yah i'm using "uncle sam" cereal and ith as flax and lots of bran. i'm gonna do a bowl a day. i feel great today after eating two bowls of that last night!!!! i was leary of posting this topic, but poop can be very important to a lifter gotta keep the poop in check
  22. Senior Member

Note to self. Do not click on this thread while trying to eat.
  23. Registered User

I get blood every great once and a while also. I've never done anything about it, it always goes away. Mine seems to be food alergy realated.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Don't be ashamed bro, I thinks it's hemorroids. I've had them and about half the population gets them during their life.
  25. E-BOLLER

Ground flax in my shakes has alleviated my poop problems. With it I think I get at least 40g fiber in a day.
  26. New Member

I think that the mods should make this a sticky. Sticky poop ha
  27. New Member

i think it is hemroids, hemroids isn't atype of roids is it? j/k

yah, thx all the fiber fixed it, i'm fine today! i think people need to remember to eat fiber, would have saved me a few days of heartache every month had i known this. maybe i'm just dumb and overlooked it, i don't know.

just remember to eat your fiber, really
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

i once was at a concert with sick ass port potties, for 4 days, and never went poopoo. that would be my personal record, but it feels good to get it out after 4 days let me tell you!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How-To Guide to Pooping at work.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 10:52 PM
  2. How to Poop at Work
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:13 PM
  3. Holy poop balls!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0