does clenbuterol break down muscle like t4/t3?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

does clenbuterol break down muscle like t4/t3?

i was curious if clen is catabolike like all other fat burneres i think i haered it is anabolic. but not so sure. would some1 need to stacka PH to keep the body anabolic?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Since when are all other fat burners catabolic? Ephedrine burns fat while sparing muscle. Of course you have to keep your calorie and protein intake adequate, otherwise you will loose muscle. It's all about your diet with fat burners, as well as everything else.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yah i know. i tried a ephedra product and after 6wks got baddd chest problems. i loved it though mixed with hdrol and lean fx spared all my muscle. so clen is rather not castabolic then? becuase i know t3 is, it will tear muscle as well as fat.

also on another note what do u think about mixing T4 with halo and epi
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

and on the third note - i have heared around here that ephedrine does not cuase the chest complications unlike ephedra (i used black widow)
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

any truth to this one?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just read a description of clen and it slows down the protein loss in muscle cells or something like that, and actually helps prevent muscle loss.

Just find it somewhere and read its uses.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    and on the third note - i have heared around here that ephedrine does not cuase the chest complications unlike ephedra (i used black widow)
    Everyone is different. Ephedrine is a stimulatant and thus may cause transient hypertension and chest palpitations. Note though that, for some with high sensitivity to stimulants, caffeine or nicotine can cause the same side effects.

As to the OP, clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist. Well, actually it is a beta agonist with VERY high selectivity for beta 2 receptors over beta 1 receptors. If you look into this in detail you'll find the answer to all related questions but briefly what I'll say about it is this. Beta receptors respond to beta ligands, i.e. adrenaline and noradrenaline, which essentially tell the body it is under attack and needs to prepare itself. The beta-1 receptors induce racey heart (heightened aerobic response), sweaty-ness (in preparation for cooling the body down), anxiety (to keep alert), wide eyes (better vision), dry mouth (telling you to drink so you are hydrated), heightened hearing, etc. Beta-2 and Beta-3 receptors increase adipose tissue lipolysis and thermogenesis so that the cells have more available energy for exertion, as well as increasing muscular development. Because clen is a beta agonist with high beta-2 selectivity you shouldn't get racey sides like you do with ephedra or other beta-1 agonists but you will get some as a small fraction bind to beta-1. Note as the beta agonists activate the beta receptors for extended periods of time the body decreases the beta receptor production. Thus clen use must be properly cycled. Furthermore, not only is clen not a catabolic agent, clen is anti-catabolic! I like to use LOW doses of clen when coming off PCT or 3 weeks into PCT to maintain an anabolic state. There is much more to say about clen but you can find all the info on this site if you search thru the posts.

Good luck bro.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! im running this ****! how did u cycle ur clen? i haread after 2 weeks it becomes pretty anabolic? did u start 20 40 60 mcg until u found ur tollenrance? and finally why do so many ppl claim that it is ephedra on crack and their heart was racing etc etc. when u clearly gave a good reason/fact that it dose not produce this effect since it is a beta 2
  9. dpfisher

T4 breaks down muscle? Really?
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i know t3 does but i heared around here t4 does as well. i would love to try clen first and if i love it then stack some t4 with it
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! im running this ****! how did u cycle ur clen? i haread after 2 weeks it becomes pretty anabolic? did u start 20 40 60 mcg until u found ur tollenrance? and finally why do so many ppl claim that it is ephedra on crack and their heart was racing etc etc. when u clearly gave a good reason/fact that it dose not produce this effect since it is a beta 2
    Ahh well here is the thing. Ephedra / ephedrine has a much lower bioavailability than clen. So most take milligrams (thousandths of a gram) of ephedra while micrograms (millionths of gram) of clenbuterol are equally as effective for initiating weight loss. Also, like I said clen is highly selective of beta-2 but the beta receptors can and will bind at any of the ligand binding sites and does (in a small fraction) bind beta-1. If someone, for example, has an in vivo enviornment that favors beta-1 binding they make experience more sides than someone who favors beta-2. Everyone is different.

I started my first time with 40 micrograms / day for a week and noticed slightly elevated body temp, shakiness in my hands, decreased appetite, and overall well-being, hyped up feeling (like a strong cup of coffee makes you feel). All these noticeable sides were beta-1. I up-ed it to 60 then 80 micrograms and then did 3 days at 60 and 3 days at 40. This was to time it with my other supps, etc. so you don't necessarily have to do it like I did. PM me what else you are on and I can help. Check out the other clen posts too, wiki it, google it, whatever. You'll get alot of good info. Anyway, I noticed fat loss with good muscle retention.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. How long a break before losing significant muscle/strength?
    By TeamSavage in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
  3. Clenbuterol Keep Muscle?
    By LuckyLuciano213 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:12 PM