Best Fat Burner
- 07-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Best Fat Burner
Another site was taking a Survey for Awards for the best Fat Burner. Thoughts or suggestions?
I personally go between Musclepharm Shred and Lipo 6x. I really like the Shred but a little costly (IMO)
Now I know nothing replaces diet/exercise but what are you guys using for that extra oomph....
PS- looking for something both me and my wife can use....
ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0+
Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
BSN Cheaters Relief
Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean
Gaspari Nutrition Mitotropin
Muscle Asylum Project Arson
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore X
Nutrex Lipo 6
Nutrex Lipo 6 Hers
Nutrex Lipo 6x
Nutrex Lipo-6 Black
PrimaForce Max CLA
Universal Animal Cuts
VPX Meltdown*****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
off your order
- 07-26-2009, 12:22 PM
07-26-2009, 12:49 PM
SX- Slim Xtreme 1 capsule does the trick. clean, even energy for 12+ hours, great app. suppression, increased concentration and focus and mental clarity.. won nutraplanets award for best in its class, and also a top seller.
07-26-2009, 01:40 PM
I take Lipo 6x myself, had some great results but always on the lookout for anything which might be better so will view this thread with some interest. Have heard EPH 25+ isn't bad, also looking forward to hearing about Lipo 6 black!
07-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Love Meltdown,.. nice even clean burn, no crash! And all the yohimbe is good for your sex life!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
07-26-2009, 02:06 PM
07-26-2009, 03:11 PM
what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
07-27-2009, 11:48 AM
07-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Remember that fat loss is mostly diet and training. If you don't have those on track, no pill is going to give you the results you want.
Some effective fat burners that I have used are:
My favorite fat burner is X-Force because of the incredible mood enhancement and smooth energy boost that comes along with great fat loss results. I became a rep for IBE because I liked their product so much. LOL.
REDuction and Shred Matrix are some good products. I personally didn't see as many fat loss results while using them, but they still are some solid, quality supplements that I would recommend.
I used Slim Xtreme once and it made me so nauseous that I refused to take it again. I've heard a couple other people who've had the same problem, but from my understanding it is a rare side effect.
07-27-2009, 01:36 PM
07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Hands down EC stack, twice as effective and half the cost. Proper diet and EC will cut the fat off like a knife.
07-27-2009, 11:16 PM
i will run clen soon home it is better with ECA targeting all BETA 1,2 and 3 i had some heavy BAD version of chest pain
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
07-28-2009, 11:00 AM
- Venom Hyperdrive - they have changed the formula - the old Hyperdrive was one of the best - the new one is simply average
- Slim X - appetite destroyer...wow!
- Clenbutrx - knock you on your booty stim - not for the faint of heart. You can see weekly body comp changes with this product...you can't say that for most.
Don't forget, the stim is such a small part of the equation. Of course your foundation will include things such as:
- Fish oil - 3 grams of EPA/DHA a day
- Adequate Protein
- Proper carb timing with a carb disposal product - (PSlin, Glycobol)
- Proper sleep and supps to enhance that...increase in gh is quite important when losing fat
- Water, water, water!
- Plenty of fiberous carbs which will help with satiety and the enzymes will help with the extra protein and acid/alkaline balance
- Attitude...make sure you are both happy with whatever choice you make. That is the real key and is often overlooked. Even the best stim will only elicit a only a small effect on the bigger picture. These products are really the icing on the cake so to speak. You can loose fat and enjoy pushing yourself to reach your goal.
Of course all advice is relative based on your exact needs. If you don't have issues with appetite suppression and you simply want a stimulant that may effect your choices. You see on the posts that SlimXtreme is getting great reviews for both however. ECA will crush your appetitite, give crazy energy if not abused and elevate the metabolism higher than mosts stims for a longer period. Also make sure you are conscious of your stimulant timing in regards to your carb intake as stimulants can have negative effects on insulin resistance. This is one of the main focuses of weight loss of course...managing insulin. I hope this was helpful and I know the posters on this site will provide allot of good info...so many knowledgeable cats here!
07-28-2009, 11:02 AM
07-28-2009, 04:17 PM
07-28-2009, 06:38 PM
I think you may be referring to:
Clenbuterol - a powerful drug - stronger than ephedrine - the real deal - not suggested by myself
Clenbutrx - a supplement made by VPX which is very strong and very effective - not so much of a drug - some different forms of caffeine and yohimbe in a liquid form.
07-29-2009, 11:06 AM
From the posts it seems that people are suggesting ECA. Would it be OK to run this with Tamoxifan as part of a PCT after a PH cycle?
07-29-2009, 11:29 AM
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Wifey actually picked up some Primatene from WM for me, 12.5 mg of Ephedrine...
Took the stack about 15 mins before cardio on empty stomach...I was on fire....forgot how well this stuff worked....
*****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
off your order
07-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Is Clenbutrx, Naplam, and Eviscerate all the same type of product as in no need to stack any of these together?
07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
im currently taking mitotropin from gaspari and i think this ish works pretty good lost 5 pounds in about a week
07-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By facko in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:47 PM
- By VES in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2004, 09:59 AM
- By muscle_tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:43 AM