Best Fat Burner

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i've used slim x and ECA. i noticed that i burn more fat overall on slim x only because of its appetite suppressant properties. because i was able to avoid all cravings while i was on it, i have eaten the same meal everyday, consistently for 4 weeks and lost great deal of body fat compared to ECA where i craved everything like no other. just thought i'd throw in my input

2. CLENVISCERATE! (Clen + Eviscerate)

works magic
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
    Great post! Appetite suppression should not be the main vehicle for weight (fat) loss.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Great post! Appetite suppression should not be the main vehicle for weight (fat) loss.
    Amen!! every time I read a review or post that touts appetite suppression as the main reason someone lost fat the less likely I am going to use that product. I mean SX sounds good but then when they say it crushes appetite I shy away. I have read too many "positive" reviews saying that it eliminated appetite.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
    Muscle loss is VERY over-rated. It really depends on bodytype. Something that blunts your hunger is only one piece of the puzzle. No fat burner has all the ingredients needed for a full cutting Matrix... if one did... the pill would be the size of a basketball. Alot of people who have problems with weight and obesity ... their appetite control systems is not working correctly. They have bad cravings. If this is corrected with a suppressor.. then they will be able to get in shape much easier. You cant cookie cutter this thing.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    Muscle loss is VERY over-rated. It really depends on bodytype. Something that blunts your hunger is only one piece of the puzzle. No fat burner has all the ingredients needed for a full cutting Matrix... if one did... the pill would be the size of a basketball. Alot of people who have problems with weight and obesity ... their appetite control systems is not working correctly. They have bad cravings. If this is corrected with a suppressor.. then they will be able to get in shape much easier. You cant cookie cutter this thing.
    I still say appetite is important thing to keep ... even when cutting. I am an endo type who has struggled with cravings but crushing my appetite is just a bad idea.

How can you say muscle loss is overrated about 50% of the weight lost on a lot of diets is muscle due to lack of sufficient sustanance. It's the singular biggest fault it dieting plans today. Your either anabolic or catabolic and you don't have to be catabolic to burn fat, nor do you have to be in much of a calorie deficit. It is very difficult to get very lean without losing muscle, you suppress your appetite and it gets that much harder.

I understand where appetite suppression is aimed, and who it helps. It's cool if you need that. I am stating that it's not as good for people such as myself who have attained a certain amount of control and rely on there appetite to show them when extra calories are required. Cravings yah, a little help with that is welcome.
  7. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I still say appetite is important thing to keep ... even when cutting. I am an endo type who has struggled with cravings but crushing my appetite is just a bad idea.

How can you say muscle loss is overrated about 50% of the weight lost on a lot of diets is muscle due to lack of sufficient sustanance. It's the singular biggest fault it dieting plans today. Your either anabolic or catabolic and you don't have to be catabolic to burn fat, nor do you have to be in much of a calorie deficit. It is very difficult to get very lean without losing muscle, you suppress your appetite and it gets that much harder.

I understand where appetite suppression is aimed, and who it helps. It's cool if you need that. I am stating that it's not as good for people such as myself who have attained a certain amount of control and rely on there appetite to show them when extra calories are required. Cravings yah, a little help with that is welcome.
    I don't have cravings on SX but I do get hungry. That empty feeling in my stomach that just water will not satisfy. I don't have a problem not eating enough so muscle loss isn't really a concern to me.

Maybe you should look into SX lite when it comes out. Basically it's a half dose of SX.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I don't have cravings on SX but I do get hungry. That empty feeling in my stomach that just water will not satisfy. I don't have a problem not eating enough so muscle loss isn't really a concern to me.

Maybe you should look into SX lite when it comes out. Basically it's a half dose of SX.
    Yes that is a possibility, yah the reviews that say they only experience mild appetite suppression keep me interested. Something milder does sound better.

9. If someones appetite is supressed by a puill, then it will become a habbit after so many days. And that persons eating habbits will be changed for the better.

10. ALR POISON
    •   

11. I adore hotrox. I also adore ECA.

I'm taking hotrox right now, and in a few weeks I'm gonna lay off for a bit, and when I start up my serious training(I mean intense)(which runs during the holidays...no!) I'm gonna get on ECA for around 30-60 days during that period.

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:03 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 03:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63