- 07-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey guys, i've been trying to figure out what is making my calves burn so bad on the tredmill. So far i have dropped 30lbs and would like to run..I walk about 3.5mph a hour, and would like to jog for more loss. Problem is my calves burn unbearably and i have to walk again. I stay hydrated before i walk, and just dont know whats going on. any ideas..
- 07-26-2009, 01:37 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swoldierboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:41 PM
- By porky in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:07 AM
- By MgoBlue in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2007, 04:57 AM
- By Giantz11 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2005, 06:38 PM
- By pcazar in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2004, 12:41 PM