Clen or Supps?

Paz

Paz

Awards
I have been looking at fat loss supps for a while, it seems that from all my research, most or all fat loss supps are a waste of money and are pretty ineffective.

I have been advised by many a hardcore gymrat and (people who seem to have tried most fat loss supps) that the only really effective affordable solution is Clenbuterol.
I haven't really got a problem in using this as a remedy for getting the job done, but my questions are:

Is this a fairly safe option in terms of (women take the pill right).
I know this is a drug, as i say i'm not that dumb, but as a whole this dose not seem to be a media killer, in fact from what iv'e read so far Brittany spears seems to use this as her drug of choice after too many burger binges.

Does anyone know of any long term effects?

Am i right in thinking most NATURAL supps don't compare?

Thoughts most apreciated!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
If your diet and cardio are both in check clenbuterol can have dramatic results. Like anything else it will not be very effective if you are not eating correctly. I find that 3 weeks while carb cycling and doing HIIT every day will melt off the fat better than anything else I have tried. My body tolerates it better than fat burners or ephedra with very slight nervousness and/or headaches when I first start my cycle(this is normal). As long as you gradually up your dosage you can minimize almost all sides. I start with 20mcg for days 1&2,40mcg days 3-5,60 mcg day6-9,80mcg day10-14,60mcg 15-17,40mcg 18&19,20mcg 20&21. Then I take caffeine tabs/fatburner for the next 2 weeks so there is not as much of a let down(I buy green tea tabs for $5 at walmart). For a first cycle I probably would not exceed 60 mcg/day but It all depends on your tolerance level. As far as long term sides I really havent heard of anything but I am not sure on that one. Many will say an ECA stack is somewhat comparable but I have not tried this and as far as over the counter products are concerned I have never taken anything that comes close to clen. Hope this helps.

Paz

Paz

Awards
Thanks matey. My BPM is around 65, i'm around 12 bmi, I do go out drinking Fri rill Sun. Do you suggest blood work before Clen? Does anyone think doing Venlafaxine may be a
problem with anabolics or should i taper off before

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
Thanks matey. My BPM is around 65, i'm around 12 bmi, I do go out drinking Fri rill Sun. Do you suggest blood work before Clen? Does anyone think doing Venlafaxine may be a
problem with anabolics or should i taper off before
Clen isn't an anabolic its a beta-2 agonist. Its acts on a catabolic pathway, its anabolic in animals, just not humans, due to differing receptor type abundance's.
Drinking will effect your cut also, booze has a lot of calories in it, and you will be a lot more tempted to binge eat.
As for the Venlafaxine, its an amphetamine like drug, which has also been known to cause weight loss in people with depression, it may be worth asking your doctor if it would be possible to take salbutamol(Albuterol), with it as if his answer is no to this, then don't take clen. I'm a pharmacology student, I would say be cautious. Check your blood pressure first, and go up slowly 20micrograms a time. checking your BP every day. and your heart rate. Stopping as soon as any unwanted symptoms occur.
As for any potential liver toxicity, I can't find at the moment the system that Clen is metabolized by, as soon as I do ill try and come here and say if its a good Idea that they are mixed at all.
Best bet is asking your doctor about the use of legal salbutamol instead, as this is .. for all intents and purposes a sorter halflife version of clen. .

also...

Do you not get sleepy of the venlafaxine ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
juice3320 Anabolics 6
BigJoeski3 Weight Loss 16
Anabolics 9
Supplements 5