Does ephedrine work?

basshead42m

Awards
has anybody used this stuff and seen sum serious results?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what is ephedrine

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why is that enough said?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
No use discussing something banned. Thank you, methheads. :)

I am correct on this statement, right?

lol.

i have to go to work, so ill let someone else handle that.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Ephedrine is NOT banned. You are confusing it with ephdra. Ephedrine is commonly used today in the production of meth, hence the reason it is under restricted sale, but not banned. I just purchased some at Walgreens yesterday to use in my ECA stack.

DenDestroys

Awards
Thanks for clarifying. I was thinking the Biotek Ephedrine on my dresser was some illicit substance.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
this is giving me a headache :why:

To the OP, use the search feature on the site and you'll get LOTS of previous posts about ephedrine. Personally, i can vouch for it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can purchase Vasopure at CVS Pharmacy, Walmart, Walgreens...etc.

Vasopure contains 25mg Ephedrine. Buy some 200mg caffeine pills, the necessity of aspirin is no longer in consensus, but I'd go with 81mg Baby Aspirin if you go that route.

Basic old school fat burner
25mg Ephedrine HCL
200mg Caffeine
**mg Aspirin.

No more then 3 times a day.

ECA helps, but it only helps if your diet is right.

DenDestroys

Awards
this is giving me a headache :why:

To the OP, use the search feature on the site and you'll get LOTS of previous posts about ephedrine. Personally, i can vouch for it.
Sorry for contributing to your headache. The topic had silly written all over it from the start.

AnabolicAmmo

Awards
Volcom laid it out pretty well, ephedrine or as it occurs in Bronkaid and Vasopro, ephedrine sulfate, is the main component of the ECA stack. The stack will give you the best results of any fat loss product on the market in the US. Some choose to drop the Asprin, because it tears the stomach up pretty badly, but it is entirely up to you.
Others stack Ephedrine with Caffeine and Yohimbine, I myself haven't tried this but for the most part the Yohimbine HCl increases the jitters and shakes in most users I have talked to.

If you use Ephedrine correctly, with proper diet and nutrition, you will see staggering results that come fast and cheap. A month's worth of ECA stack runs about $30, compare that to Hydroxycut Hardcore that may cost up to $80 for that same amount of time.

ahsswimmaster

Awards
As of right now I am doing 0 carb diet for a couple of days and then a few will b added in. My calorie intake is around 1000 a day 70% protein 30% healthy fat. I'm going to Hawaii in 9 days. If I use the E/C stack with my clean diet and lots of cardio will I be able to lose 1%-1.5% bf in 9 days?. That's all I need to get my 6 pack completely visable.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As of right now I am doing 0 carb diet for a couple of days and then a few will b added in. My calorie intake is around 1000 a day 70% protein 30% healthy fat. I'm going to Hawaii in 9 days. If I use the E/C stack with my clean diet and lots of cardio will I be able to lose 1%-1.5% bf in 9 days?. That's all I need to get my 6 pack completely visable.
Hi threadjack. You're not eating enough and probably won't lose any of that bf between now and then. If anything, such low calories and 'lots of cardio' would probably make your bf% increase. Just my opinion, and as such is worthless.

To OP. ECA is the bees knees.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi threadjack. You're not eating enough and probably won't lose any of that bf between now and then. If anything, such low calories and 'lots of cardio' would probably make your bf% increase. Just my opinion, and as such is worthless.

To OP. ECA is the bees knees.
Agreed. 1000 kcals a day would be too low for a girl of 120lbs, let alone a 150lbs male with all the caloric demands of musculature. You'll definitely lose weight, but how much of that will be muscle or fat is a serious concern. Your uber low caloric intake, compounded by the 0 carb aspect, severely compounded by the "lots of cardio," further compounded by lifting, you're going to send your body into starvation mode, not cutting mode. If you keep this up you'll end up looking like a Kenyan marathon runner, and if you include ECA, assuming your a white guy, you'll end up looking like a dark Michael Jackson.

ahsswimmaster

Awards
I'm only doing the 1000 cals for 3 days and then going up just under calorie maintinence so about 1800 calories. 65% protein/15% good fat/10% carb and then a refeed day once a week. Wat do u sugest then should my intake b?

ahsswimmaster

Awards
I know it sounds really bad the 1000cal but remeber it's only for 3. I have been consistently lowering bf for the past 2.5 months and mostly keeping my muscle. I'm down 10% so far so it must b working. Just want to know if the E/C would be able to give me the last quick push I need?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I know it sounds really bad the 1000cal but remeber it's only for 3. I have been consistently lowering bf for the past 2.5 months and mostly keeping my muscle. I'm down 10% so far so it must b working. Just want to know if the E/C would be able to give me the last quick push I need?
Unfortunately bro - the central dogma says a loss of 0.5% bf / week is the upper limit. 1.5% in 9 days aint gonna happen. you'll just eat muscle. perfect diet, training (HIIT), and eca stack for 9 days you should be down 0.5% - 0.75% and you can probably piss your way to the rest of the definition you want with diuretics.

ahsswimmaster

Awards
Unfortunately bro - the central dogma says a loss of 0.5% bf / week is the upper limit. 1.5% in 9 days aint gonna happen. you'll just eat muscle. perfect diet, training (HIIT), and eca stack for 9 days you should be down 0.5% - 0.75% and you can probably piss your way to the rest of the definition you want with diuretics.
wow i never thought of using a diuretic. i mean i used one and finished it about 2 weeks ago but that was only going by recomended about. if i took a bunch would it be really bad or would that actually work?

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
best place to buy ephedrine real ephedrine and cheap...........anyone can help a bro out here.........thanks.........pm me or so

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
healthy ill tell you man, but you cant let anybody else know.

my sources say you can get real ephedrine HCL at walgreens under broncodialator named primatene. you can get ephedrine sulfate from bronkaid too.

and again, please don't tell anybody i told you this its very sensitive information.

jesseb1128

jesseb1128

Awards
With the ephedrine I lost over 100 pounds. Of course I had to watch my diet. But the stuff works if you use it properly. Too bad so many people abused it and got it banned in weight loss products. But I bet obeisity kills more per year than the ephedrine based weight loss products ever have.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Pea+hordenine+ephedra+geranium+caffeine = amazing!!

Do it!!

Avo26

Awards
yeah ephedra was AWESOME! ohh the days when hydroxycut used to actually show results...

PurduePharmD

Awards
So, why do you take aspirin with ephedrine and caffeine? To prevent heart attacks?

Last edited: