i just went temporarily insane.

  1. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,813
    Rep Power
    2247

    i just went temporarily insane.


    i just did my refeed saturday.


    well i had the day off today and i didn't have anything to do so ive been bored. anyways, i open my drawer and see some mike n ikes.

    next thing i know im eating half a brownie with whip cream on it, eating mike n ikes and nutter butters.



    i can only imagine how much fat im going to gain today. should i just do it all the way and eat whatever? would it make that much of a difference now?


    i guess im looking for someone to say, '' oh yeah man happens all the time, you wont even gain any weight ''
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  2. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i just did my refeed saturday.


    well i had the day off today and i didn't have anything to do so ive been bored. anyways, i open my drawer and see some mike n ikes.

    next thing i know im eating half a brownie with whip cream on it, eating mike n ikes and nutter butters.



    i can only imagine how much fat im going to gain today. should i just do it all the way and eat whatever? would it make that much of a difference now?


    i guess im looking for someone to say, '' oh yeah man happens all the time, you wont even gain any weight ''
    Hahaha! I'm laughing with you man not at you because I'm quite sure a lot of us who have done CKD or AD have done the same thing, I know I have. Definitely don't continue on the rampage, just consider it a mini mid-week re-feed and get back on track.
  3. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,813
    Rep Power
    2247

    i tell ya man. snack food on CKD is just like a woman.


    all you gotta do is taste a little or touch a little and its over.

    i dont even know what that was
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ccapone1153's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    233

    ahahaha u definately gained my respect for this thread. and i think anyone that has seriously dieting can relate to what your saying. just pick it up tomorrow and dont sweat it, ur body will bounce back within a couple days. its when you have consistant un scheduled cheat meals that it become s problem.. once in a while no biggie.
  5. Registered User
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    175

    Man, this is hilarious stuff. It sounds as if you just went into a trance, woke up and found yourself pigging out to brownies and candy. Is this one of the side-effects of the CKD diet?
  6. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i tell ya man. snack food on CKD is just like a woman.


    all you gotta do is taste a little or touch a little and its over.

    i dont even know what that was
    It is like crack isn't it? You get a feeling of euphoria and next thing you know you're waking up on the floor covered in Dorito crumbs.
  7. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    That's awesome man. You've posted what so many people hide in the dark. Could have chosen something better than Mike & Ikes, but I digress. We've all been there. I still find myself there every few weeks. Brownies and ice cream are usually my downfall. It tastes so good once it hits the lips...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,813
    Rep Power
    2247

    thanks guys. luckily i hit the killswitch before it got nuts. i downed a massive glass of psyllium and got too bloated to think about eating anything else.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  9. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    thanks guys. luckily i hit the killswitch before it got nuts. i downed a massive glass of psyllium and got too bloated to think about eating anything else.
    That's a good strategy. I might have to employ that next time cravings hit.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Six words are my bane: Hot n' Ready, Little Caesar's, Pepperoni Pizza. They are my unfortunate nemesis.
  11. Registered User
    itzgambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    180

    haha wish I could say I cant relate to this
  12. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Six words are my bane: Hot n' Ready, Little Caesar's, Pepperoni Pizza. They are my unfortunate nemesis.
    Are they still $5? Don't answer that.
  13. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a house...
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    414

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Are they still $5? Don't answer that.
    LMAO
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Are they still $5? Don't answer that.
    Unfortunately for both our abs, my friend: yes, yes they are.
  15. Registered User
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Power
    2267

    I just did a 3 day binge, should have been just saturday refeed. Sunday started well, wife made me an omelette for breakfast and fixed 2 pieces of low cal whole wheat toast. I could have complained about the toast, but I'm not on a deadline, so down the hatch. I didn't want to steal her blessing of fixing it for me. No big deal. After church, we didn't make it home for lunch. Ran into the owner of the Dairy Queen that I hadn't seen in a while. Wife said that sounds great for lunch. I thought probably not, but I should be able to do ok and not complain. Instead Ruby Tuesday was right there so I relented and in we went. Turkey Mini's, fries, salad bar, then I caught glimpse of the Blondie on the dessert menu, and it was over. Then ate junk sunday night.

    So monday, I packed my meals, hit the gym at 6am, "going to punish myself for yesterday." Protein sludge and almonds after workout, grd turkey and broccoli with EVOO at 10am, check. Went on the road for some errands for boss and stopped in sheetz to use the ATM. Walked past the doughnut case and it was over. 2 doughnuts, 6 cookies, 1 milkshake, 1 bag of trail mix later, it's 1:30pm and feel like hell getting back to office. Needless to say I didn't eat my chick and broc, and steak and broc in my cooler. Didn't eat again until 630pm when I got home from the gym.

    yesterday got back on the horse, and my typical 2200 or so cals keto meal plan didn't last for nothing and was starving all day. Usually I can make it through the day on typical meal plan.

    So, today is day 2 of sobriety.

    Hi, my name is youngandfree, and I ate trash for 3 days on my diet.
  16. Registered User
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    175

    Wow. I think this thread is what actually made me dream that I was eating a quizno's sub. What a nightmare. Seriously.
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    I just did a 3 day binge, should have been just saturday refeed. Sunday started well, wife made me an omelette for breakfast and fixed 2 pieces of low cal whole wheat toast. I could have complained about the toast, but I'm not on a deadline, so down the hatch. I didn't want to steal her blessing of fixing it for me. No big deal. After church, we didn't make it home for lunch. Ran into the owner of the Dairy Queen that I hadn't seen in a while. Wife said that sounds great for lunch. I thought probably not, but I should be able to do ok and not complain. Instead Ruby Tuesday was right there so I relented and in we went. Turkey Mini's, fries, salad bar, then I caught glimpse of the Blondie on the dessert menu, and it was over. Then ate junk sunday night.

    So monday, I packed my meals, hit the gym at 6am, "going to punish myself for yesterday." Protein sludge and almonds after workout, grd turkey and broccoli with EVOO at 10am, check. Went on the road for some errands for boss and stopped in sheetz to use the ATM. Walked past the doughnut case and it was over. 2 doughnuts, 6 cookies, 1 milkshake, 1 bag of trail mix later, it's 1:30pm and feel like hell getting back to office. Needless to say I didn't eat my chick and broc, and steak and broc in my cooler. Didn't eat again until 630pm when I got home from the gym.

    yesterday got back on the horse, and my typical 2200 or so cals keto meal plan didn't last for nothing and was starving all day. Usually I can make it through the day on typical meal plan.

    So, today is day 2 of sobriety.

    Hi, my name is youngandfree, and I ate trash for 3 days on my diet.
    I hear you on the wife thing. They horribly destroy your diet, however: if they are gracious enough to make you something, unasked, you had better accept it. You just have to grin and bear it, haha!
  18. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the land of make-believe
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Power
    1311

    Mullet - are you saying there are women who COOK?
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Mullet - are you saying there are women who COOK?
    I actually engaged myself to the last one.

    Smoking hot: check.
    Humble: check.
    Loyal: check.
    Sexual explorer: check.
    Cleans: check.
    Cooks: check.

    It's love in the air, baby.
  20. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,813
    Rep Power
    2247

    today is a new day and im going to destroy my body. luckily only gained about 2lbs i think. probably was due to the jelly donut and hashbrowns and hamburger with bbq sauce i ate, i cant really say.

    i think what actually happens is you go so long without sugar that you actually get high off of the sugar and you no longer have any rationale.. this leads to eating more.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  21. Registered User
    Davidlee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MisSiSsipPi
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    0

    If you gained 2 pounds by having a cheat day then you chose the wrong foods to cheat with. Jelly donut = 260 calories 100 calories from fat. There is no way in hell you gained 2 pounds man without ripping apart a BOX of jelly's. On account of 3500 in a pound and your body slashing about 2k of them in a day I reckon you woulda have had to take out an easy 8k calories to get those kinds of gains
  22. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,813
    Rep Power
    2247

    well, i dont mean i gained 2lbs of solid fat. 2lbs of stored glycogen/water weight/ ''bloat''

    i probably only ate about 1700 extra calories yesterday

    half a bowl of fruity pebbles + 4oz of skim milk 140 cals
    plate of hashbrowns + bun and bbq sauce ( i would have normally ate the burger) 500 cals

    1 jelly donut 260 cals
    2/3 of a cookie from safeway bakery 150 cals
    like 30 mike n ikes 180 cals
    1 brownie or less ( kept doing that fat thing where you cut off a piece lol ) <200 cals
    3 nutter butters 120 cals
    3 or 4 glasses of 40 cal per cup grapefruit juice 160 cals

    so like less than 1700 extra


    wasnt that bad. and as far as bad food choices, it wasnt a planned '' cheat'' like i do every saturday. it was stuff i had around the house.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  23. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    I just did a 3 day binge, should have been just saturday refeed. Sunday started well, wife made me an omelette for breakfast and fixed 2 pieces of low cal whole wheat toast. I could have complained about the toast, but I'm not on a deadline, so down the hatch. I didn't want to steal her blessing of fixing it for me. No big deal. After church, we didn't make it home for lunch. Ran into the owner of the Dairy Queen that I hadn't seen in a while. Wife said that sounds great for lunch. I thought probably not, but I should be able to do ok and not complain. Instead Ruby Tuesday was right there so I relented and in we went. Turkey Mini's, fries, salad bar, then I caught glimpse of the Blondie on the dessert menu, and it was over. Then ate junk sunday night.

    So monday, I packed my meals, hit the gym at 6am, "going to punish myself for yesterday." Protein sludge and almonds after workout, grd turkey and broccoli with EVOO at 10am, check. Went on the road for some errands for boss and stopped in sheetz to use the ATM. Walked past the doughnut case and it was over. 2 doughnuts, 6 cookies, 1 milkshake, 1 bag of trail mix later, it's 1:30pm and feel like hell getting back to office. Needless to say I didn't eat my chick and broc, and steak and broc in my cooler. Didn't eat again until 630pm when I got home from the gym.

    yesterday got back on the horse, and my typical 2200 or so cals keto meal plan didn't last for nothing and was starving all day. Usually I can make it through the day on typical meal plan.

    So, today is day 2 of sobriety.

    Hi, my name is youngandfree, and I ate trash for 3 days on my diet.
    I'm surprised you made it back to work! I would have been in a suger coma still sitting in my car in the parking lot. This thread is funny it's the "diet confessional thread" I'm always low carbing so there's a lot of opportunity for these kinds of mis-steps. I don't beat myself up about it just get back on track asap. Also gotta agree with the wife thing mine can be quite the diet saboteur at times.
  24. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    0

  25. Registered User
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    175

    Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    LMAO. His face is priceless.
  26. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    0

    Word, like those pornos where the girl takes a ridiculous 12 incher.
    "Shocked at the size, yet really excited to give it a go."
  27. Registered User
    marzanaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    112

    I do a two week PSMF for when I'm cutting. Try slamming down 1100g of carbs in one day. The last time I did that, I made a dooty the following day that was shaped like a football. I was proud of my best creation yet.
  28. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    LMAO. His face is priceless.
    Like a kid on Christmas morning.
  29. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the land of make-believe
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Power
    1311

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I actually engaged myself to the last one.

    Smoking hot: check.
    Humble: check.
    Loyal: check.
    Sexual explorer: check.
    Cleans: check.
    Cooks: check.

    It's love in the air, baby.
    I find this hard to understand...yet, strangely exciting....

    For your sake, my brother, I hope this last one is the best of all!
  30. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a house...
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    414

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Went on the road for some errands for boss and stopped in sheetz to use the ATM. Walked past the doughnut case and it was over. 2 doughnuts, 6 cookies, 1 milkshake, 1 bag of trail mix later, it's 1:30pm and feel like hell getting back to office. Needless to say I didn't eat my chick and broc, and steak and broc in my cooler. Didn't eat again until 630pm when I got home from the gym.

    For me its a holiday with their fried pork egg rolls, and chocolate Bananna nut muffins. Once you pop, you just can't stop haha
  31. Registered User
    marzanaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    112

    russet potatoes and peach jam with a little sea salt is heaven.
  32. Registered User
    itzgambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    180

    cheesecake. nuff said lol
  33. Registered User
    marzanaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    112

    true
  34. Registered User
    ccapone1153's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Hi, my name is youngandfree, and I ate trash for 3 days on my diet.


    hahahaha that part is great. someone should start an over eaters annonnymous threat
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rampage temporarily returning?
    By BabyHulk in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. NutraPlanet will be Temporarily Down...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:19 PM
  3. I'm going insane!!!!
    By NE1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in